Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good game Bengals
Well, it’s clearly not the Steelers’ year.  Very impressive win today.  Congrats on the season sweep, and good luck in the playoffs!
Reply/Quote
Abusing the elderly and down trodden is a bad look, which is why i'll just return the good game and add good luck in the future. 

Chin up, my man. Maybe one of these days the Steelers will get back to being an average team. ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:41 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, it’s clearly not the Steelers’ year.  Very impressive win today.  Congrats on the season sweep, and good luck in the playoffs!

Hasn't been their year for the last three or so.

And Tomlin's lame clichés and platitudes are no replacement for actual preparation and coaching.  I've said for years that the players made up for what he lacked as a coach and now he doesn't have that to fall back on.

That said I'm old enough to know and have seen how other teams catch up when the other teams fall back.  The Bengals came out and ran their plan and the Steelers couldn't stop them.  Kudos to the them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Took a bit of the sting out of the OSU disaster yesterday.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh had one rushing 1st down. All the others were from passing. Just one first down rushing. That's it. That must be a franchise record for them.
Reply/Quote
The O line is a work in progress. Other than that, there's too much talent for them to be as bad as they've been lately.
The problem is coaching. Period. HC, OC, DC take you pick or pick them all. Coaching (or lack of) is killing this team.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 09:18 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Took a bit of the sting out of the OSU disaster yesterday.

I think you mean it was the perfect cherry on top of a perfect weekend after the OSU humiliation.

via GIPHY

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 04:10 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I think you mean it was the perfect cherry on top of a perfect weekend after the OSU humiliation.

via GIPHY

Damn traitors everywhere, and to ever root for a Harbaugh to win something is disgusting behavior.  I don't understand why people can't root for UC and OSU.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 10:40 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Damn traitors everywhere, and to ever root for a Harbaugh to win something is disgusting behavior.  I don't understand why people can't root for UC and OSU.

By that thinking I need to also cheer for the Browns, Guardians, Cavaliers, and Crew because they're also in Ohio?

Reds, Bengals, UC, FCC, and Cyclones only. Everyone else can go piss up a rope.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 12:29 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: By that thinking I need to also cheer for the Browns, Guardians, Cavaliers, and Crew because they're also in Ohio?

Reds, Bengals, UC, FCC, and Cyclones only. Everyone else can go piss up a rope.

But you seem to hate them when they really don’t compete against UC. I root for them both.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 12:08 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The O line is a work in progress. Other than that, there's too much talent for them to be as bad as they've been lately.
The problem is coaching. Period. HC, OC, DC take you pick or pick them all. Coaching (or lack of) is killing this team.

I don't watch every game, but Ben appears to be a pretty big problem.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 10:40 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Damn traitors everywhere, and to ever root for a Harbaugh to win something is disgusting behavior.  I don't understand why people can't root for UC and OSU.

They're butthurt because they know they STILL won't get into the college football playoff.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Abusing the elderly and down trodden is a bad look, which is why i'll just return the good game and add good luck in the future. 

Chin up, my man. Maybe one of these days the Steelers will get back to being an average team. ThumbsUp

Thanks.  I've been doing a little therapy ...

(edit: the embedded video doesn't show up on my iOS devices, so if you don't see anything below, click on this link)

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 11:45 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Thanks.  I've been doing a little therapy ...

(edit: the embedded video doesn't show up on my iOS devices, so if you don't see anything below, click on this link)

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 11:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote:

Wow - there was enough material for TWO videos … 

“If I ever start asking for chili on spaghetti … you put me dahn.”  LOL LOL LOL 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 01:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: But you seem to hate them when they really don’t compete against UC. I root for them both.

So Ohio State isn't trying to get in the playoffs ever again? They're never going to try to get good recruits ever again? Because they are 100% competing against each other. One team in can mean the other out. A recruit going to one team means they can't go to another.

Heck, because Ohio State lost, there's a pretty good chance that Cincinnati will be the #3 seed and get to play Michigan rather than Georgia. That's a hell of a plus.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:41 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, it’s clearly not the Steelers’ year.  Very impressive win today.  Congrats on the season sweep, and good luck in the playoffs!

Kudos to you for the classy humble post man

Respect Wink
Reply/Quote

Bout time you guys took a year off... I think ben might have played 1 to many seasons... You think hes back next year?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 10:11 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Bout time you guys took a year off... I think ben might have played 1 to many seasons... You think hes back next year?

Hard to say.  I’m not even sure where I stand on what I want to see happen.  He’s obviously not even close to what he was, but the alternative isn’t any better … 
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 11:14 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Hard to say.  I’m not even sure where I stand on what I want to see happen.  He’s obviously not even close to what he was, but the alternative isn’t any better … 

Right its hard pick one way or the other as you know what hes dont for the team before.  But you hate to see these guys hang on to long and look horrible their last few years. (as it does them and the team little favors)
Reply/Quote