Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good game Bengals
(12-02-2021, 11:14 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Hard to say.  I’m not even sure where I stand on what I want to see happen.  He’s obviously not even close to what he was, but the alternative isn’t any better … 

I think he's done. He's taken a lot of hits back there. Best option is probably trying to win the FA sweepstakes at QB this off-season if there is one.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 04:23 PM)Wyche Wrote: I think he's done. He's taken a lot of hits back there. Best option is probably trying to win the FA sweepstakes at QB this off-season if there is one.

Yeah …  but big splashes in FA don’t really fit the Steeler’s usual m.o.  I’m not holding my breath.  
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 05:16 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah …  but big splashes in FA don’t really fit the Steeler’s usual m.o.  I’m not holding my breath.  

There are some seemingly disgruntled top shelf QBs out there that might want a new home.    And im sure some would pick Pittsburgh over some of the other cities looking for QBs
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 06:05 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: There are some seemingly disgruntled top shelf QBs out there that might want a new home.    And im sure some would pick Pittsburgh over some of the other cities looking for QBs

Honestly, they need to take care of their line first.  Ben’s not what he was, but I don’t think he’d be this bad if he had better protection.  
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 11:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote:

Chili on a spaghetti

Devin Bush stuff was good too. I didn’t realize until recently that a lot of people are thinking of him as a bust.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I wasn’t expecting to get such a quick reprieve from my self-pity …

Thanks Ravens!! 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:22 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I wasn’t expecting to get such a quick reprieve from my self-pity …

Thanks Ravens!! 

And then you lose to the Vikes lol
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 08:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: And then you lose to the Vikes lol

Kind of like how you guys crushed the Ravens only to lose to the Jets and get crushed by the Browns, right?  Or how you beat the Steelers, only to lose to the Chargers.   Good to know you can empathize.  
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 06:46 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Kind of like how you guys crushed the Ravens only to lose to the Jets and get crushed by the Browns, right?  Or how you beat the Steelers, only to lose to the Chargers.   Good to know you can empathize.  

The AFC North just isn't as good as it used to be, I think the Bengals end up winning it by default (sweep of Pitt plus the Ravens without Lamar and Cleveland seeing how many guys they can give Covid too) but I can't really picture any AFC North team beating New England, or KC in their current state or the Titans. 

Just glad that the other teams in the division are winning enough games to avoid getting a good draft spot. The image of Mason Rudolph under center for Pitt makes me smile.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote