Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good game Broncos
Refs spotted you 10 early but your guys beat us late. See you in the playoffs
Reply/Quote
Watching them on tv??
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 06:02 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Watching them on tv??

Madden 17
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals fans blaming the refs? Yep, no surprises here.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Can we expect another Jungle Noise sticky dedicated to whining for this week as well?
Reply/Quote
If you two actually watched a game you would see the refs handed the Broncos 10 on the scoreboard. Same ref crew who handed the Steelers a free pass last January.

I'm busy watching the Steelers lose to the Eagles.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 06:47 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Bengals fans blaming the refs? Yep, no surprises here.

This is hilarious coming from you
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 06:49 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Can we expect another Jungle Noise sticky dedicated to whining for this week as well?

At least the Eagles game is being called fair on both sides.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
3 holding calls. Steelers getting their yellow asses kicked .

Coincidence?
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:39 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: 3 holding calls.  Steelers getting their yellow asses kicked .

Coincidence?

And called in the early part of the game. They knew the refs are watching them this time.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:39 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: 3 holding calls. Steelers getting their yellow asses kicked .

Coincidence?

(09-25-2016, 07:41 PM)Interceptor Wrote: And called in the early part of the game. They knew the refs are watching them this time.

The holding calls had nothing to do with Ben being off on plays he's not even rushed, the defense playing horribly, or the receivers dropping passes. With this effort, they probably would have lost even if they got away with those holds.

But, if it makes you feel better to validate your 'the refs are out to get us' conspiracies, knock yourself out.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 08:11 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The holding calls had nothing to do with Ben being off on plays he's not even rushed, the defense playing horribly, or the receivers dropping passes.  With this effort, they probably would have lost even  if they got away with those holds.  

But, if it makes you feel better to validate your 'the refs are out to get us' conspiracies, knock yourself out.

Not all the refs. Only when it is a Bengals-Steelers game, the refs always look the other way whenever Steelers are involved.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 08:18 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Not all the refs. Only when it is a Bengals-Steelers game, the refs always look the other way whenever Steelers are involved.

Apparently they look the other way for the Broncos too. See the very first post in this thread. So either you guys whine about calls or the league has it out for the team with the longest playoff losing streak in the league.    
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:17 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: This is hilarious coming from you

This amounts to "I know you are but what am I" smack
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 08:39 PM)6andcounting Wrote: This amounts to "I know you are but what am I" smack

Not really

Now, if you want to say I was pointing out something blatantly obvious, then Ill concede that point.  Since your whining about refs pretty much goes without saying and all
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 08:22 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Apparently they look the other way for the Broncos too. See the very first post in this thread. So either you guys whine about calls or the league has it out for the team with the longest playoff losing streak in the league.    

Broncos played a fair game. None of that judo-hold bullshit your team gets away with no matter who they play.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:32 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Refs spotted you 10 early but your guys beat us late.  See you in the playoffs

Poor bengals, when they lose its because someone did them wrong.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 10:52 AM)Vlad Wrote: Poor bengals, when they lose its because someone did them wrong.

Whereas you lose simply for being wrong.
Reply/Quote