Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Good idea?
(11-13-2015, 03:13 PM)Carp Wrote: I don't think the guy gives two shits what everyone else thinks. Which is exactly why I like it.

Same here, haha Smirk
Reply/Quote
I hang a flag on game day .... Pretty much the same, right ?
Reply/Quote
The concept is fantastic, the execution is horrible: the stripes appear jumbled and there are too many of them. The stripes should curve toward the center of the house and curve parallel to each other.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 10:14 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: The concept is fantastic, the execution is horrible: the stripes appear jumbled and there are too many of them. The stripes should curve toward the center of the house and curve parallel to each other.

Agreed. The house looks as though it's being eaten by something.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 11:13 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Bengals fan paints his house like a bengals helmet. Good idea, bad idea?

Bad idea......

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25370635/look-bengals-fan-gets-crazy-paints-his-house-to-look-like-teams-helmet

Love it, in a day and age when everything is so serious why not have a little fun!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
He should have a big orange carpet inside in honor of Andy's hair. Maybe he does ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote