Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good interview with Whit
(01-30-2020, 12:17 AM)jason Wrote: He played some at the end of his rookie season too. Not much, but he did play some snaps here and there.

That was probably when I saw that block, I remember it was late in the season.

Think it was Og's rookie season after all.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2020, 10:01 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I apologize if you aren't old enough to remember Anthony Munoz but he was the most dominating  player at ANY position the Bengals ever had. Whit was definitely a great Bengal but Munoz was maybe the best left tackle in NFL history.

I barely remember seeing him play and I realize that he was the best. I was just stating that Whit and Braham was my favorite mainly because I did see them play. I didn't mean to come off saying that they was better than Munoz. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2020, 09:30 PM)jimbengals Wrote: I barely remember seeing him play and I realize that he was the best. I was just stating that Whit and Braham was my favorite mainly because I did see them play. I didn't mean to come off saying that they was better than Munoz. 

I understand, I didn't get to see much of Munoz either.

Willie is right there with Whit as my favorite OT's I saw a lot of. Braham was a damn good Center until the weird bone bruise injury.

But by all standards Munoz was the greatest Bengal ever and the best Lineman maybe of all time.
Reply/Quote
I wish we could bring him back to replace Cordy Glenn
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2020, 10:04 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: I wish we could bring him back to replace Cordy Glenn

At Left Guard.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2020, 03:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I understand, I didn't get to see much of Munoz either.

Willie is right there with Whit as my favorite OT's I saw a lot of. Braham was a damn good Center until the weird bone bruise injury.

But by all standards Munoz was the greatest Bengal ever and the best Lineman maybe of all time.

I guess most of you are too young, but our best ever Guard, Max, never seems to get any love on here. The other half of "the Mexican Connection"
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2020, 11:16 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I guess most of you are too young, but our best ever Guard, Max, never seems to get any love on here. The other half of "the Mexican Connection"

Yeah, Montoya was great as well. But yeah, a little young to see much of him and Munoz.
Reply/Quote