Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good job squeelers on your tie
LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good job on your dirty player getting ejected. Looks like Burfict is having an influence on your whole team.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:01 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Good job on your dirty player getting ejected.  Looks like Burfict is having an influence on your whole team.

Just good ol hard hittin football  Mellow Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I figured Cleveland would be better than last year...they aren't with Taylor at QB.

I knew the Steelers would play bad against a bad team...Tomlin's legacy.

This was the single worst football game I ever watched.

If the Browns had even an average QB they'd have blown the Steelers out.

How many 5+ turnover games is this under Tomlin?  Not all the INT's were Ben's fault but most of them were.  And don't tell me about the weather they've done this in perfect weather too.

Poor blocking, poor everything.

I'll take all the smack ya got 'cause the Steelers deserve every bit of it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
I get to say it first. Ben is done. You are welcome for his 5 TD game next week Steeler fans.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:01 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Good job on your dirty player getting ejected.  Looks like Burfict is having an influence on your whole team.

3 decades of dirty hits from the Steelers, and the second the shoe is on the other foot the NFL rushes to make the game safer.

I'm just saying.
Reply/Quote
Lol, saved by a blocked kick.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: I figured Cleveland would be better than last year...they aren't with Taylor at QB.

Agreed, Mayfield by week 3, book it.

Quote:I knew the Steelers would play bad against a bad team...Tomlin's legacy.

Also agreed, he's the king of playing down to your opponent, the anti-Belichik

Quote:This was the single worst football game I ever watched.

No, it was horrible, but we've both seen worse from the Steelers.  This one is just fresh.

Quote:If the Browns had even an average QB they'd have blown the Steelers out.

Or we'd win handily because we didn't sit on our thumbs towards the end of the game.

Quote:How many 5+ turnover games is this under Tomlin?  Not all the INT's were Ben's fault but most of them were.  And don't tell me about the weather they've done this in perfect weather too.

Poor blocking, poor everything.

I'll take all the smack ya got 'cause the Steelers deserve every bit of it.

The blocking most of the game was very good, Ben was off most of the game.  The two straight runs to Conner in FG range in OT sealed our fate.  Not even one PA pass in that situation?
Reply/Quote
Ravens demolished a bad team and the Bengals took a solid come from behind win on the road. Great start for those teams

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ravens demolished a bad team and the Bengals took a solid come from behind win on the road. Great start for those teams

So were the Ravens that good, the Bills that bad or a mix?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So were the Ravens that good, the Bills that bad or a mix?

Bills are the worst team in the NFL by quite a bit.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:01 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Good job on your dirty player getting ejected. Looks like Burfict is having an influence on your whole team.

Ha! Good one!

No it’s terrible just like the Steelers today.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:16 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Bills are the worst team in the NFL by quite a bit.

I was not aware they were that bad.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:16 PM)motoarch Wrote: Ha!  Good one!

No it’s terrible just like the Steelers today.

Ben, terrible.  Tomlin, terrible.  Steelers, not so terrible.  We'll win the division and you guys won't make the playoffs, terrible.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ravens demolished a bad team and the Bengals took a solid come from behind win on the road. Great start for those teams

Bills stink...Ravens did what they should have done.

Colts had a chance...Bengals took advantage of their chances.

Steelers played like crap from start to finish.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:17 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I was not aware they were that bad.

Name a team that's worse.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:18 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Name a team that's worse.

I couldn’t name either way. I really don’t pay attention to anything until week 1. And even that’s waning.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So were the Ravens that good, the Bills that bad or a mix?

They didn’t make any mistakes on either side of the ball. Flacco looked sharp. All three new receivers had a TD. Only weakness was the running game.

When it’s 47-3, a good chunk is you. Looked good enough to compete with any contender

Reply/Quote

Yeah, how awful was it that his replacement had ten tackles and the game sealing play?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

No way isn't isn't suspended at least a game as well. Going super low to spear a QB sitting on the ground pinned under the defender that already made the tackle won't be topped as dirtiest play of the year - and yes I'm aware Birthdefect isn't suspended all season.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote