Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good job squeelers on your tie
(09-09-2018, 08:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh my!  By who pray tell?

Let's say, for pure arguments sake, that we're no longer the kings (even though we demonstrably are).  What would that make the Bengals?  Answer, the guy who mops the peep show booth.

Orange?  Surely you mean black and gold right?  I really wish you guys put up more of a fight, it's why I rarely bother in here any more.

Oh, you know by whom.   That silver and blue team that took your crown.   This isn't about the Bengals yet you keep going back to them when confronted with a reality you can't accept, thus repeatedly making my point for me.  We Bengal fans are able to acceot our situation, yet Steeler fans are unable to accept theirs.

Okay Mr. Predictable, go back to your go to and keep proving me right.  Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:01 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Good job on your dirty player getting ejected.  Looks like Burfict is having an influence on your whole team.

Keep your head on a swivel.....amirite? :paul:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Stoolers kissed their sisters!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
When the Browns are 1-31 and 1........ and you're either of the 1's...... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 09:26 AM)McC Wrote: Sure, they'll probably win the division.  Have you guys already lowered your expectations?

If they did not have a history of these slow starts and playing like this against bad opponents I'd probably ignore this as a one off. 

But I look at every season as a race to make the playoffs.  Easiest way to do that is to win your division.  that's a goal.  Having the top seed is the next goal.  Make the Super Bowl, win the Super Bowl.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 02:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: If they did not have a history of these slow starts and playing like this against bad opponents I'd probably ignore this as a one off. 

But I look at every season as a race to make the playoffs.  Easiest way to do that is to win your division.  that's a goal.  Having the top seed is the next goal.  Make the Super Bowl, win the Super Bowl.  

That's the thing; Stoolers always have a game or two at the start of every year, where they look dreadful: par for the course.

But yeah, both you guys AND the Browns choked hard yesterday; that was a dreadful last 5 minutes + OT to watch, unless you love futility.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I didn't even get to watch the OT. They switched to the game after the Bengals and then just when OT was about to start, the dreaded "contractual obligations' reared its ugly head. God forbid we miss the beginning of the rodeo.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:59 PM)6andcounting Wrote: No way isn't isn't suspended at least a game as well. Going super low to spear a QB sitting on the ground pinned under the defender that already made the tackle won't be topped as dirtiest play of the year - and yes I'm aware Birthdefect isn't suspended all season.

Wait till we play you guys and Burfict decapitates juju after the whistle, then you can recant this post.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 08:27 PM)Beaker Wrote: Wait till we play you guys and Burfict decapitates juju after the whistle, then you can recant this post.

Burfict's too stupid to target a certain player. He'll be suspended again by week 6.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: how-to-tie-the-windsor-knot-tying-instructions-01.png]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Karma. Mellow
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Dirtiest of the year? Common that’s a lot of a bit of a stretch. It’s definitely trash and I don’t think I’ve seen one bengals fan defend it but it’ll be far from the dirtiest.

Unfortunately the dirty stuff will probably be in a bengals Steelers game. I for one am hoping for a clean game for once from these teams cause I’m sick of watching careers get ended but someone’s going to lose their head and do something stupid.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 07:40 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This seems to be a trend for you.  I can assure you, a fan of the most successful NFL franchise in the SB era is not obsessed with one of the worst teams in the SB era.

It's rather easy to make comparisons when your fellow fans try and talk smack.  If a 400 pound man calls me fat I just might point out that he's in a poor position to hurl stones.

Nah, we just enjoy jerking your chain.  Thanks for jerking it with us.   Mellow

I think your nearly 3500 posts on this message board says it pretty clearly. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 11:29 AM)Fullrock Wrote: I think your nearly 3500 posts on this message board says it pretty clearly. Hilarious

BAM....SMACK....POW........ Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 11:29 AM)Fullrock Wrote: I think your nearly 3500 posts on this message board says it pretty clearly. Hilarious

I don't even know what the hell those squealer fans are doing on a BENGAL website.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 01:48 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't even know what the hell those squealer fans are doing on a BENGAL website.  

DON'T THEY HAVE THEY'RE OWN MASSAGE BOARD THEY CAN GO POST ON??!!1111!!???@q@ Rant Rant Rant

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 11:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: DON'T THEY HAVE THEY'RE OWN MASSAGE BOARD THEY CAN GO POST ON??!!1111!!???@q@ Rant Rant Rant

I for one hope they stick around for the taunting when they're dwelling in the divisional basement with the Browns this year  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 11:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: DON'T THEY HAVE THEY'RE OWN MASSAGE BOARD THEY CAN GO POST ON??!!1111!!???@q@ Rant Rant Rant

Well, the 3 people in Shitsburgh that can read and write wouldn't be much of a message board...... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 02:54 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, the 3 people in Shitsburgh that can read and write wouldn't be much of a message board...... Hilarious

But some can read and some other can write, and when they get together they come up with gems like, "Here we go Steelers here we go."  Or that twenty foot sign that says, "Amazing Steelers".  

Reply/Quote