Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good news!
(12-31-2016, 05:29 PM)Vlad Wrote: So Faulk, how will our boys fare tomorrow?  Can we beat the Stains with our back ups?

Easily. By two touchdowns.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'm with yinz now too.

Heeeeeaath !!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 10:57 PM)jason Wrote: I'm with yinz now too.

Heeeeeaath !!!!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathhh!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 10:57 PM)jason Wrote: I'm with yinz now too.

Heeeeeaath !!!!

(01-02-2017, 11:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathhh!!

HEEEEEEATHHHH !!!

Hey, that feels pretty good to allow myself to be devoid of intellect.
It's easier to qualify for and collect disability, when you're a Steelers fan, isn't it ?
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 06:41 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: HEEEEEEATHHHH !!!

Hey, that feels pretty good to allow myself to be devoid of intellect.

"WHO DEY!!!"
You people have always devoided yourselves of intellect.
Reply/Quote
Good Lord! You all should be smacked! I'm ashamed of all of you. Specially the stooler fans. As for the rest of you, I'm classifying this as a RUMSPRINGA!

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2017, 11:41 PM)Vlad Wrote:  "WHO DEY!!!"

You're just jealous because the best you guys can come up with is "Here we go steelers" or repeating a player's name.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2017, 11:50 PM)Beaker Wrote: You're just jealous because the best you guys can come up with is "Here we go steelers" or repeating a player's name.

Or Jagging off in Wal-Mart parking lots to pictures of minions in black denim while sucking on a popsicle viciously.

[Image: fb1239f85e086abfb2fdf1956f4c1b88.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2017, 11:50 PM)Beaker Wrote: You're just jealous because the best you guys can come up with is "Here we go steelers" or repeating a player's name.

(01-06-2017, 11:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Or Jagging off in Wal-Mart parking lots to pictures of minions in black denim while sucking on a popsicle viciously.

[Image: fb1239f85e086abfb2fdf1956f4c1b88.jpg]

To be fair.....they DO wave those piss stained shit tickets....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2017, 11:41 PM)Vlad Wrote:  

"WHO DEY!!!"

Yes, but I DO wave goodbye to you when I flush.
(Notice I'm giving you credit of not being completely devoid. I'm nice like that. But I am insisting that someone else left you in the bowl.)
Reply/Quote
Just for the record, i could never root for this piece of shit, cheap-shotting, dirty, cheating turd of a franchise and, honestly, anyone that does condone the bullshit they pull and have pulled over the years, you should re-evaluate yourself. 

Speared another opponent in the face...oh, the QB of course.

Biggest piece of shit compilation of players (next to the '70s Raiders) in the history of the NFL.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 04:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just for the record, i could never root for this piece of shit, cheap-shotting, dirty, cheating turd of a franchise and, honestly, anyone that does condone the bullshit they pull and have pulled over the years, you should re-evaluate yourself. 

Biggest piece of shit compilation of players (next to the '70s Raiders) in the history of the NFL.

They're in playoff form.
Reply/Quote
Ooops. I forgot "fake tough".

Confirmed my Mike Mitchell again with his exceptionally high-pitched bitchscream after a simple tackle.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 04:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ooops. I forgot "fake tough".

Confirmed my Mike Mitchell again with his exceptionally high-pitched bitchscream after a simple tackle.

Also, when the ref is caught on a hot mic saying "finally" after a Steelers td. The dolphins need to start headhunting.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 04:16 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Also, when the ref is caught on a hot mic saying "finally" after a Steelers td. The dolphins need to start headhunting.

It was funny to see the ref over on the steelers sideline, warming his hands.

Reply/Quote
Weakest PI in the history of football.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 04:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It was funny to see the ref over on the steelers sideline, warming his hands.

Smokin' and jokin' with his boys like he's back on the block.
Reply/Quote
Mike Mitchell is such a stupid idiot, he knocks his own teammates out of the game with cheap shots.

Reply/Quote
Mike Tomlin looks like Pepe the Frog

[Image: pepe_the_frog_sad.jpg]
[Image: mike-tomlin-2013.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 04:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just for the record, i could never root for this piece of shit, cheap-shotting, dirty, cheating turd of a franchise and, honestly, anyone that does condone the bullshit they pull and have pulled over the years, you should re-evaluate yourself. 

(01-08-2017, 04:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ooops. I forgot "fake tough".

(01-08-2017, 04:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It was funny to see the ref over on the steelers sideline, warming his hands.

(01-08-2017, 04:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Weakest PI in the history of football.

(01-08-2017, 04:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Mike Mitchell is such a stupid idiot, he knocks his own teammates out of the game with cheap shots.

[Image: your_tears_are_delicious_by_bizrat-d5svk51.png]
Reply/Quote