Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good news for Steeler fans
Brown will have 6 months to remember his mom,s name

Munchack will have time learn how to fight like a man and not pull hair like a little girl

It is not confirmed yet, but no Ben restroom sightings in Denver.............yet

Williams will have time to learn to tweet like a gangster......oh wait he is good at that now so change that to learn how to play LB

Bell will have more time to spend and find his fellow Blount brother and smoke some weed in his car

So cheer up fellas, lots for your team to look forward to in 2016

For Pat and the Ravens, Flacco is thrilled as he becomes the highest paid cap hit in the NFL in 2016 and then beats that in 2017.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Tomlin has lots of time to practice holding his gun sideways.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:49 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Tomlin has lots of time to practice holding his gun sideways.

Shazier and Burfict have time to learn how to tackle not using the crown of the helmet
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Shazier and Burfict have time to learn how to tackle not using the crown of the helmet

I don't recall Burfict spearing anyone.  
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Brown will have 6 months to remember his mom,s name

Munchack will have time learn how to fight like a man and not pull hair like a little girl

It is not confirmed yet, but no Ben restroom sightings in Denver.............yet

Williams will have time to learn to tweet like a gangster......oh wait he is good at that now so change that to learn how to play LB

Bell will have more time to spend and find his fellow Blount brother and smoke some weed in his car

For Pat and the Ravens, Flacco is thrilled as he becomes the highest paid cap hit in the NFL in 2016 and then beats that in 2017.

Mellow

Will you work on good smack and better "sources" before then too?

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:04 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I don't recall Burfict spearing anyone.  

Well, he probably doesn't remember it either.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Will you work on good smack and better "sources" before then too?

Cool

[Image: super%20salty_zpsg4vqom2u.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: super%20salty_zpsg4vqom2u.jpg]

Smirk

Not even a little.  I've really mellowed out about games as I've gotten older. (At least I try too.)

Good season...disappointed they didn't win it all.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: Smirk

Not even a little.  I've really mellowed out about games as I've gotten older. (At least I try too.)

He's projecting.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: Smirk

Sure. Mmmhhhhmmmmmmm. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:17 PM)6andcounting Wrote: He's projecting.

Well he's probably....you know... Drunk

(01-17-2016, 11:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sure. Mmmhhhhmmmmmmm. 

See?  No words...just sounds....  Ninja
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well he's probably....you know... Drunk

See?  No words...just sounds....  Ninja

"Sure" is a word. Mad

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:49 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Tomlin has lots of time to practice holding his gun sideways.

Because he had this game won before two out of control bozos blew it.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Brown will have 6 months to remember his mom,s name

Too bad time has run out for the bungles.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:25 PM)Vlad Wrote: Because he had this game won before two out of control bozos blew it.

A 13th string RB trying to be a hero and a possible HOF QB lateraling a ball backwards on a 4th down sack almost ending up in a clinching TD.

Yep. Looks like "two out of control bozos" to me. 

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: A 13th string RB trying to be a hero and a possible HOF QB lateraling a ball backwards on a 4th down sack almost ending up in a clinching TD.

Yep. Looks like "two out of control bozos" to me. 

So Tomlin had the game won at that point? Not even close but nice try.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:29 PM)Vlad Wrote: So Tomlin had the game won at that point? Not even close but nice try.

He would have if those two bozos hadn't blown it.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He would have if those two bozos hadn't blown it.  Cool

Not even close to the sequence of events that occurred during the closing moments at PBS. Just stop it already Luvnit.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:41 PM)Vlad Wrote: Not even close to the sequence of events that occurred during the closing moments at PBS. Just stop it already Luvnit.

You're in denial.

Or drunk.

Maybe both. 

Reply/Quote
Anyone find it ironic that this thread was started by the biggest punk in the forum? A person with so much sand in their vajay that they run like a coward when confronted by an argument they can't refute? Bottom line, anyone with as much ***** in them as luvnit has no business starting this kind of thread.
Reply/Quote