Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good news for Steeler fans
(01-17-2016, 11:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're in denial.

Or drunk.

Maybe both. 

I've gotta agree with rfaulk on this.  He's our expert on drunk around here.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 05:27 AM)ZeGerman Wrote: I've gotta agree with rfaulk on this.  He's our expert on drunk around here.  ThumbsUp

Hahah!
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 03:49 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Anyone find it ironic that this thread was started by the biggest punk in the forum?  A person with so much sand in their vajay that they run like a coward when confronted by an argument they can't refute?  Bottom line, anyone with as much ***** in them as luvnit has no business starting this kind of thread.

He's too stupid to understand that you can't smack the team that extended your playoff win drought to 25 seasons because they lost in the next round of the playoffs.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 09:50 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He's too stupid to understand that you can't smack the team that extended your playoff win drought to 25 seasons because they lost in the next round of the playoffs.

You fellas sure are angry and I don't deal with a sociopath. So, the sociopath who continues to throw out the unsolicited attacks has a choice, let it go or meet for a beer so we can have a face to face conversation. I have no fear dealing with a sociopath face to face who thinks rep points mean anything and is ready to explode because I dismissed his  sorry azz.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 05:27 AM)ZeGerman Wrote: I've gotta agree with rfaulk on this.  He's our expert on drunk around here.  ThumbsUp

Cheers

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 11:09 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You fellas sure are angry and I don't deal with a sociopath. So, the sociopath who continues to throw out the unsolicited attacks has a choice, let it go or meet for a beer so we can have a face to face conversation. I have no fear dealing with a sociopath face to face who thinks rep points mean anything and is ready to explode because I dismissed his  sorry azz.

You're cute when you communicate to me through a third party.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 02:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You're cute when you communicate to me through a third party.   Smirk

I just want to know what your ass did, that it had to apologize ?
Sad
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 08:33 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I just want to know what your ass did, that it had to apologize ?
Sad

He requested entry and it denied him.  Nothing worse than a woman scorned and all.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 09:13 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: He requested entry and it denied him.  Nothing worse than a woman scorned and all.

I'd like to see more of you on here. You're really good at this. 

Now, I've watched this steelers team for a few years now. I went to my life partners house for the steelers cardinals super bowl and fell in love with them that night. what I would say is that I don't think they are dirty/thuggish at all anymore. I do believe they had their time in the sun with their being like that, but from everything I understand about football past and present, they seem pretty tame. Especially if you compare them to a team like the bengals. Every game they injure our players. It drives me crazy because I feel like our guys should be tough enough to stand up to the punks in Cincinnati. I hope someday we get our toughness back like I read about in books pertaining to steelers past. I think we will.

At least there are much cuter men on pittsburghs team than Cincinnati's. For that we can be thankful.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 10:21 AM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: I'd like to see more of you on here. You're really good at this. 

Now, I've watched this steelers team for a few years now. I went to my life partners house for the steelers cardinals super bowl and fell in love with them that night. what I would say is that I don't think they are dirty/thuggish at all anymore. I do believe they had their time in the sun with their being like that, but from everything I understand about football past and present, they seem pretty tame. Especially if you compare them to a team like the bengals. Every game they injure our players. It drives me crazy because I feel like our guys should be tough enough to stand up to the punks in Cincinnati. I hope someday we get our toughness back like I read about in books pertaining to steelers past. I think we will.

At least there are much cuter men on pittsburghs team than Cincinnati's. For that we can be thankful.

9/10
You're going places, kid !
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 10:21 AM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: I'd like to see more of you on here. You're really good at this. 

Good lord, could you be more obvious?
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 02:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Good lord, could you be more obvious?

I don't think so? I think I outlined pretty clearly that I don't agree with what the original poster was trying to say. I simply explained that maybe on the past there was some truth to it, but that it's simply not the case anymore.  Do you not agree that what he was trying to get at was both ridiculous and far fetched? 
Reply/Quote