Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good teams win ugly games like this
Every time some crappy team stumbles into a win, some jackass has to say this, and I’m just the jackass to say it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hey, Denver gets paid too. That's one hell of an environment to come put of with a win.

And hey, only two more wins and we're bowl eligible!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:42 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hey, Denver gets paid too. That's one hell of an environment to come put of with a win.

And hey, only two more wins and we're bowl eligible!

I hope they hold out for the Belk Bowl
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I still feel like the Broncos lost it more than we won it. They outbengaled the Bengals.

The pass protection was somewhat reassuring, but our running game is absolutely putrid, starting up front. We're simply one of the best bad teams.
Reply/Quote
This would be a great time for those who said just recently Vance Joseph should be our next head coach to come forward. Confess people, you know who you are. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:56 PM)Bengalsrob Wrote: This would be a great time for those who said just recently Vance Joseph should be our next head coach to come forward. Confess people, you know who you are. Smirk

Yeah I don’t want anyone who has ever coached them, played for them, saw them on tv or maybe even heard of them.

Reply/Quote
I didn't even watch much til the end because I had to do the exercises for this stem cell, but was very surprised.

However, how stupid can we be to throw the ball on first down with 3:24 left?!

On top of being a stupid situational play call and not forcing them to use a timeout, Andy almost got picked.

I was thinking "auh hell...... that just lost us the game."

We were lucky to get out with a W.

How'd the line play?
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I didn't even watch much til the end because I had to do the exercises for this stem cell, but was very surprised.

On top of being a stupid situational play call and not forcing them to use a timeout, Andy almost got picked.

I was thinking "auh hell...... that just lost us the game."

How'd the line play?
Pass pro wasn’t entirely awful. Run blocking was insanely bad. RB literally hit in the backfield every play.

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Pass pro wasn’t entirely awful. Run blocking was insanely bad. RB literally hit in the backfield every play.

Peko shot through that line to tackle Mixon in the backfield like he was shot out of a cannon.

A big M'fn cannon !!

[Image: th?id=OIP.tR1-1bbEUMOxQXHP2JJtKgEsD2&pid...=252&h=208]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Pass pro wasn’t entirely awful. Run blocking was insanely bad. RB literally hit in the backfield every play.

That's not true.  There were several plays where the defender waited for the back on the LOS.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That's not true.  There were several plays where the defender waited for the back on the LOS.

Their version of prevent. LOL

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I didn't even watch much til the end because I had to do the exercises for this stem cell, but was very surprised.

I was thinking "auh hell......  that just lost us the game."

How'd the line play?

I don't know Brad ? When you're averaging like -3 yards a carry you gotta take chances to win.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 11:31 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I don't know Brad ? When you're averaging like -3 yards a carry you gotta take chances to win.
Remember when RB was our actual problem with our one dimensional and slow BJGE?

Now it's the line that is the total problem.

Yet a lot of the fans pine for Burkhead, hate Hill, and think Mixon is a bust.

Gio is the next flavor that's not getting enough.

The O-Line can't run block period.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Eh...a Win is a Win. Denver has now lost 6 in a row.

We should have 5 wins after next week. 2 coming against a winless team and the other coming against a team on a 6 game losing streak.

The AFC is epically bad.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 11:31 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I don't know Brad ? When you're averaging like -3 yards a carry you gotta take chances to win.

If we were that shitty and weren't going to gain anything then you need to run it anyways if you're not going to throw a pass to get us the first down (which that pass wouldn't have) because then you need to run it on second and third down.  If nothing else, running the ball forces the other team to use their timeouts.  On top of that, it was a quick release, which means even less time came off the clock and then it stopped with the incompletion.

HORRIBLE play call.
Reply/Quote