Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good to see CJ standing there without crutches.
He's probably done, but here's to hoping he's 100% by next year OTAs
Reply/Quote
He is using crutches to get around thoug

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:37 PM)pally Wrote: He is using crutches to get around thoug

Yeah, his knee is jacked up. I thought he broke his leg on the replay. Hopefully just an MCL sprain, but he was in a lot of pain.
Reply/Quote
Hoping for the best and that they sign him back.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:39 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, his knee is jacked up. I thought he broke his leg on the replay. Hopefully just an MCL sprain, but he was in a lot of pain.

they'll know tomorrow after the MRI how much damage was done

Reply/Quote
So sad for CJ.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:39 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, his knee is jacked up. I thought he broke his leg on the replay. Hopefully just an MCL sprain, but he was in a lot of pain.

Don't think they would have put the brace on him if it were just a sprain.

I wonder if Moss can get healthy in the next 2 weeks?
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:40 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Hoping for the best and that they sign him back.

Same, made me tear up a little when he was getting carted off especially when we were getting our asses kicked.

He feels better now though as we all do. Bring back Uzomah for an extension.
Reply/Quote
Sucks for CJ, but let's make sure this dude is on the sideline keeping the boys focused in the Super Bowl!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:53 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Sucks for CJ, but let's make sure this dude is on the sideline keeping the boys focused in the Super Bowl!

Absolutely. He can keep morale high from the sideline. Gutted if he can't play, but he can do his bit to still keep the team rolling.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
He deserves to play in next week’s game. I guarantee that he played a role in getting the up for the second half. Super sad to see him go down.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Two weeks till the Super Bowl do CJ has more of a shot.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:09 PM)pally Wrote:

Well that's encouraging.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well that's encouraging.

Yea... that means CJ thinks he has at least a CHANCE to play in the SB.
Reply/Quote
Yes, that was a really bad moment when they carted Uzi off and he was crying. He probably did a pep talk in the locker room during the half. It's hard to tell what happened from the replay, but if it's serious I hope he can come back next year.
Reply/Quote
It’s being reported that it’s just an MCL sprain. Certainly not anything to scoff at, but no structural damage. There is a possibility that he can come back for the Super Bowl (what a weird sentence).
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
doesnt matter hes done
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Thank you for your contributions Uzomah, we wouldn't be here without you. You can still contribute with your voice and I have no doubt you did today.
Reply/Quote
Feel so bad for CJ and hope he can return, but if not he is still a locker room leader for the Bengals and will contribute.

If he goes great, if not feel for him, yet either way lets get that man a SB ring to make him feel better.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote