Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye Guys
Been a bad year for me as well lost My Mom and My Dad just lost his girlfriend of 10 years. Time lessens the pain at least for me. Lost a brother 6 years ago and was hard take care man. Sorry for your suffering and loss.
Reply/Quote
I'm so sorry. I'm not good at knowing what to say in times like this. But I thought Bfritz said it best in post #6. And may God bless you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
prayers TT.
Reply/Quote
Wow. That's very tough news. This place might actually be somewhere positive as it can keep your mind off things and there's some really great and thoughtful people around here.

Hang tough brother.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
There are few if any experiences tougher in life than what you are going through. You are one of the best persons on this board. We love you and are praying for you.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 02:11 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Mods, you can put this in Klotsch or wherever man.  But I just wanted a few to see this post.  My wife and I fell apart all of a sudden, and we split up.  She took her life 5 days later.  I kinda' just don't have it anymore, but you can leave my account active, maybe someday?

I've known several of you for a very long time.  And some very new friends as well.  I'm going to miss all of you man.

I'm beyond sorry, man.  I don't mean to sound like a shrink, but I hope you surround yourself with a support group.  Grief counseling.  Don't try to do it alone.  I did this in my divorce and it made a world of difference.  Nothing happens overnight, but time will heal all wounds.  Praying for you.

One more thing:  Try to connect with nature.  Hiking probably helped to save my life.  Now, it is a part of my routine.  Again, I know you didn't come on here for advice, but having gone through a lot of tough shit at once, I wanted to share anything that helped. 

God Bless, Brother.  We are all pulling for you.  
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 02:11 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Mods, you can put this in Klotsch or wherever man.  But I just wanted a few to see this post.  My wife and I fell apart all of a sudden, and we split up.  She took her life 5 days later.  I kinda' just don't have it anymore, but you can leave my account active, maybe someday?

I've known several of you for a very long time.  And some very new friends as well.  I'm going to miss all of you man.

Man that's heavy, sorry my man...
Reply/Quote
I'm so sorry to hear TT, I'm a loss for words, just praying for you for sure.
Reply/Quote
I always thought that you were a cool dude on the board that often pushed good vibes and I hope you come back after healing. I lost my Dad in 2001 when I was I heavily into 4 or 5 message boards of different topics and I also just peeled out from the internet for awhile. It helped getting away from everything. Like others have stated, I hope you have a good support group to lean on.

Hopefully Burrow and company make us all cry happy tears to help ease the pain. We'll be here if you need us.

Take care.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Stay here with us. We need you here.
Reply/Quote
So sorry to hear, TT Sad
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Aw man TT, I'm so very sorry to hear this brother. I hope you can find some sort of comfort in the coming days for the pain you must be feeling right now. Take a break, but please come back when you're ready. We'll miss you around here, you're one of the good ones my man. Sending you good thoughts and prayers ol buddy. We'll be here when you're ready or if you need an ear man. Hang in there man.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Everyone processes grief differently.  You obviously need some time.  But cutting yourself off from everything you enjoy can not be a permanent solution.
Reply/Quote
I am so sorry to hear that. I can't even imagine.

When I lost my son, this board and a lot of you really helped me through it. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.
Reply/Quote
Man so sorry to hear that. Can't even imagine. Prayers to you.
Reply/Quote
TT, sorry to read this. Prayers of comfort sent your way.
Reply/Quote
So sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and yours.
Freds right. You will be able to live and breathe freely again someday. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but you will be ok.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
All my thoughts, sorry's and what if's aren't going to amount to a hill of beans for you, but the one thing that might help is time. Time heals all wounds and there really is no replacement. Take care of yourself friend. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-15-2022, 02:13 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Aw man TT, I'm so very sorry to hear this brother. I hope you can find some sort of comfort in the coming days for the pain you must be feeling right now. Take a break, but please come back when you're ready. We'll miss you around here, you're one of the good ones my man. Sending you good thoughts and prayers ol buddy. We'll be here when you're ready or if you need an ear man. Hang in there man.

I would just be saying the same thing as Whyce... We all love your contributions here, and you'll be missed while you're away. Time heals all, and you probably already know that. Find comfort and peace in the things and people you love.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

I am still new to this forum, but will be thinking of you. Take whatever time you need to away from here
Reply/Quote