Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye first place !
(10-22-2018, 01:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He wasn’t good tonight, and went out with yet another injury, but on the list of reasons why this team lost tonight Vontaze Burfict is very, very low.

We need to surround him with some other LBers who aren’t completely terrible. Preston Brown is giving Lawson a run for his money as far as biggest disappointment for me so far this season.

Im a huge Burfict fan...Penalties antics suspensions and everything.

But I believe the NFL is moving away from his style of football and we seen it the last two weeks with him trying to drop back in coverage and cover large chunks of zones.

The NFL is starting to look more like the Big 12 and less like the Big 10.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yes, Vontaze Burfict is the reason we lost. Not being held to ONE td against the worst defense in the league.

Yup cause that was definitely everything I said in my post . My main point was nothing with the team has change under Marvin Lewis and not being able to control Burfict was one recurring theme along with not winning prime time games , playoff games and beating Pitt.
Reply/Quote
We're actually in first place we have more wins than Pitt right now.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:31 AM)Synric Wrote: Im a huge Burfict fan...Penalties antics suspensions and everything.

But I believe the NFL is moving away from his style of football and we seen it the last two weeks with him trying to drop back in coverage and cover large chunks of zones.

The NFL is starting to look more like the Big 12 and less like the Big 10.

There’s still a place for thumpers like Burfict, just need some athletic LBers that can cover TEs and RBs to play with him.

We missed Vigil tonight, imo.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:40 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There’s still a place for thumpers like Burfict, just need some athletic LBers that can cover TEs and RBs to play with him.

We missed him the past two games; he might be the key to this Defense along with simplifying it. Still not comfortable with him as our best lBer but it is what it is.
J24

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:40 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There’s still a place for thumpers like Burfict, just need some athletic LBers that can cover TEs and RBs to play with him.

(10-22-2018, 01:42 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: We missed him the past two games; he might be the key to this Defense along with simplifying it. Still not comfortable with him as our best lBer but it is what it is.

They are definitely missing Vigil he was the guy that was calling the new defense.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:47 AM)Synric Wrote: They are definitely missing Vigil he was the guy that was calling the new defense.

Interesting.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:39 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: We're actually in first place we have more wins than Pitt right now.

No we aren’t they beat us
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:39 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: We're actually in first place we have more wins than Pitt right now.

We have more lost's than Pitt also.

The Steelers have a better w/l/t percentage. 

They are .583 and we are .571.

They are seeded #3 and we are seeded #6 in the AFC. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 02:38 AM)Trademark Wrote: No we aren’t they beat us

That has nothing to do with it
J24

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 02:48 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: We have more lost's than Pitt also.

The Steelers have a better w/l/t percentage. 

They are .583 and we are .571.

They are seeded #3 and we are seeded #6 in the AFC. 
Even so they have played one less game than us and it's not the end of the season so who really cares at this point.
J24

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 03:02 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: That has nothing to do with it

We are not in first place. It’s pretty easy to confirm this.

Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.webp]
Reply/Quote
Hello last place, until we get a good DC like Zimmer we are garbage.
Reply/Quote
Look at that! The Bengals have allowed over twice as many points as the Ravens. Some defense...
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 07:13 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: Hello last place, until we get a good DC like Zimmer we are garbage.
This is all on the head coach, while Teryl Austin sucks, the garbage floats to the top to Marvin and even higher to that Clown Mike Brown
Reply/Quote
if Marvin was smart, he would excuse himself from Prime Time games and let his assistant coaches run the show, he would just stay home and take a day off. What's that famous Einstein quote of insanity.. yeah, that one!
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 03:03 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Even so they have played one less game than us and it's not the end of the season so who really cares at this point.

Then why did you whine and said we were in first place because we have more wins.

Be consistent don't talk about us being in first place because we have more wins and when it is pointed out to you that they are in first place because they have a winning percentage, you now pout it's not the end of the season so who really cares at this point. Pure Hypocrisy!!!  
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:21 AM)Trademark Wrote: Yeah that’s right and they were more competitive

While playing at home, after they got behind 21-0 and almost 28-0 after a defensive TD was called back, with a HOF QB. 

Big surprise they were more competitive.  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
lol, steelers start slow and always finish on top. where we finish doesn't matter, this team couldn't win a playoff game. If so, it would be lucky.
Reply/Quote