Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye marvin
(11-15-2016, 02:10 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Yup....first play

2nd...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:54 AM)bengals73 Wrote: 12 Days to prepare.. and this is what we get.. YAY BENGAL FANS!!!

And yet still so Unprepared. Par for the course for Marvin's Bengals
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:57 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: Watching post game news conference now, and Marvin doesn't look good for one....unhealthy looking. Not really saying anything of substance - just recapping plays that beat us. Feel kinda sorry for the guy, but it's (past) time for new energy to run the show.

Sorry, but i don't feel sorry for the piece of shit one little bit. 

The sooner he GTFO, the better. 

GOOD

and 

RIDDANCE

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Just wonder if all these exotic o-line looks we try to give on offense detracts from doing the regular stuff right.

Would think they have to spend a fair amount of time on all these shifts in practice and such that could be better spent on developing chemistry with the new guys.

Thank God my Cards are doing good and Lamarvelous Jackson should win Heisman.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:01 AM)Go Cards Wrote: The window has closed on our playoff caliber team unfortunately.

YEP !

If the good core players are to have any chance here there has to be a reboot across the board.  New HC and let him bring in his own crew and many faces of starters have to change.

Andy, AJ, Eifert, Geno, Carlos, and a couple others deserve more than this Clown coach crew.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:11 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: 2nd...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right....it was so long ago....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:08 AM)Whatever Wrote: Except that Mickey Mouse formation was about the only thing that worked, offensively.

Yeah, one play.  First play.  1 out of 8 is not a good percentage.  That should never be used like an official play like an I formation.  It's a trick formation, and our overuse of it just shows the incompetence of our OC.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:13 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: YEP !

If the good core players are to have any chance here there has to be a reboot across the board.  New HC and let him bring in his own crew and many faces of starters have to change.

Andy, AJ, Eifert, Geno, Carlos, and a couple others deserve more than this Clown coach crew.

There will be a reboot alright.  Mediocre Marv and his Merry Band of Tenured Bums 3.0! 

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:13 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Just wonder if all these exotic o-line looks we try to give on offense detracts from doing the regular stuff right.

Would think they have to spend a fair amount of time on all these shifts in practice and such that could be better spent on developing chemistry with the new guys.

Thank God my Cards are doing good and Lamarvelous Jackson should win Heisman.

I think it does exactly that. 
Reply/Quote
I'm an extremely laid back person, but anytime I see a picture of Paul Alexander's stupid ***** face my blood pressure goes way up. What a damn joke.
Reply/Quote
Oh come on, you guys. Third rebuild's the charm!
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:19 AM)MentalRage Wrote: I'm an extremely laid back person, but anytime I see a picture of Paul Alexander's stupid ***** face my blood pressure goes way up. What a damn joke.

:paul:

Reply/Quote
****. I'm so pissed
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:08 AM)Whatever Wrote: Except that Mickey Mouse formation was about the only thing that worked, offensively.

A blind squirrel gets a nut every once in a while.

I'll bet the average yards even including that Tyler Eifert pass is still like 2 yards
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:10 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: I agree completely, but don't see it happening until after 2017. I hope I'm wrong, but I think the band will still be intact next year.

[Image: z4VUkLp.png]

It will be (kinda) interesting to see which Mike Brown dislikes more - a lame duck head coach, or another season like the way this one is turning out. 

The "to do" list is getting too long to discuss anymore w/o losing attention. Or maintaining a healthy optimism. Easier for me to say I really like our offense sans O-line, but we need to fix the rest  Mellow
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Fourth quarter, game on the line......and.....delay of game.....TV cuts to Marvin where he can be seen to say, "Oh F^*(k, then into his headset, "that's on me." Yes sir unfortunately this all is, and of course the corpse that won't die as well!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:04 AM)matmaven Wrote: 1) Coordinators are both awful

2) Oline is pathetic - Bodine is the worst starting OL I have ever seen

3) HC

4) Defense
1) Would be hard to be the OC/DC of this team.  D is swiss cheese.  Offensive line is so sketchy it cuts your playbook in half.

2) yup, at least og and fisher have an upside...... 

3) I normally support ML but after today... nope.  This was honestly one of the worst coached games I've seen in a long time.

4) not the entire defense... I think the horrid linebacker play just makes everything look worse than it really is.  Johnson needs to sit, Jones needs to sit... dude sucks ass this year.  All the hate on Dennard I still think he will be fine on the outside, he shouldn't be taking snaps over Shaw in the slot. All the hate on DKP is ridiculous as well.  He is only getting better (proof you have to play to get better).  

This is all moot with marvin and co at the helm,  I wouldn't be surprised to see them go after more veterans in the off season thinking that's the answer.

Rounds 1-4 need to go to the trenches and LB's next year... I hope we lose out and get a beast like garrette or the lb/de from bama.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:19 AM)MentalRage Wrote: I'm an extremely laid back person, but anytime I see a picture of Paul Alexander's stupid ***** face my blood pressure goes way up. What a damn joke.

Right?? 

Can someone please explain to me why this delusional (mancrushes on Nate Livings, Ghiacuc? REALLY!?), incompetent, worthless fat sack of dog s*** is still employed?
Reply/Quote
The only way Marvin is gone after this year is if he retires. He's far to butt-buddy with Mike Brown, the only way he goes is on his own terms.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 03:26 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Right?? 

Can someone please explain to me why this delusional (mancrushes on Nate Livings, Ghiacuc? REALLY!?), incompetent, worthless fat sack of dog s*** is still employed?

Because he gives Mike the best handies, evAr!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote