Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Goodell is (still) an idiot
(02-13-2023, 04:28 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yup, Chris Jones....

Oh yeah.....he labeled the Raiders "the criminal element of football", specifically their secondary and George Atkinson. A court case ensued. It was bizarre. I remembered the sequence incorrectly, Atkinson and The Raiders brought a suit for libel against Noll and the Steelers.

https://www.thefootballodyssey.com/white-collar-football-1/atkinson-v-noll-the-criminal-element

I been watching football for a long time but I never have heard of this. Wow, the Steelers had some nerve. I didnt think I could hate them any more than I already did. 
Reply/Quote
I'm really embarrassed to have my name anywhere on this site with some of the absolute worst tin foil hat type bullshit that gets posted here. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2023, 12:30 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm really embarrassed to have my name anywhere on this site with some of the absolute worst tin foil hat type bullshit that gets posted here. 

Question nothing, trust the big guys in charge.

Look whether it's ineptitude by the refs or a clear bias in calls it should be called out.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2023, 12:30 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm really embarrassed to have my name anywhere on this site with some of the absolute worst tin foil hat type bullshit that gets posted here. 

I’m really embarrassed by these above it all people who are absolutely terrified of a couple conspiracy theories
Reply/Quote
You're here because you coveteth my ice cream bar.

Ninja

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Refs give breaks to KC with calls and no calls.
2023 NFL Draft in Kansas City.

Get the draft in Cincy ASAP or at least use one of our early round draft picks on getting us a good referee.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2023, 01:19 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: You're here because you coveteth my ice cream bar.

Ninja

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

MMMMMMMMM. Ice cream... Pervert

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2023, 12:57 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Question nothing, trust the big guys in charge.

Look whether it's ineptitude by the refs or a clear bias in calls it should be called out.

Yep. 

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 08:24 PM)bengalfan47 Wrote: I been watching football for a long time but I never have heard of this. Wow, the Steelers had some nerve. I didnt think I could hate them any more than I already did. 

I only knew because my brother, who is ten years older than me, is a Raiders fan. Crazy deal.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
He is the ceo. He gets paid what, 40 million a year? He has to say something that's positive, even if it is obviously complete bs, that's his job. It's all about the money. I honestly don't think he cares at all as long as the league keeps growing.
Reply/Quote