Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodell says the league expects full stadiums

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 04:53 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

Hopefully that means full offseason OTAs.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Seems pretty realistic to me with that rate things are progressing now. Looking forward to the 12th man being a factor in NFL games again.
Reply/Quote
Goodell is not going to like the looks of PBS this season if he expects "full stadiums".
Reply/Quote
I wonder if they'll have some sort of requirement to show vaccine card or something, as COVID isn't going to be completely gone.
Everyone will be eligible to get vaccinated way before the season starts, so plenty of time for people to get it if they want it.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 04:53 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

well some teams at least
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 05:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Goodell is not going to like the looks of PBS this season if he expects "full stadiums".

Yes... We're 4-5 years into socially distant pandemic seating. Good news for Steelers and Browns fans in the region though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I just wanna point out he was saying the exact same thing this time last year though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
5 months for everyone that wants to get the vaccine to get it, no reason to have any set limit on attendance.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 05:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Goodell is not going to like the looks of PBS this season if he expects "full stadiums".

My thoughts exactly. I just can't see Taylor inspiring anyone to get off their sofa or to show up instead of mowing the lawn. That's just how exciting he's managed to make this team. LOL

Reply/Quote

People be like: "Is Ohio on 25% maximum capacity?"
Reply/Quote
The home schedule will match up the future of the NFL with the best young QBs in the league along with Aaron Rogers and the Steeler dude too

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 05:19 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I wonder if they'll have some sort of requirement to show vaccine card or something, as COVID isn't going to be completely gone.
Everyone will be eligible to get vaccinated way before the season starts, so plenty of time for people to get it if they want it.

I'll never take the vaccine

(03-30-2021, 05:19 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I wonder if they'll have some sort of requirement to show vaccine card or something, as COVID isn't going to be completely gone.

Oh? So you want a mark of the beast type system?
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 10:40 PM)BengalChris Wrote: My thoughts exactly. I just can't see Taylor inspiring anyone to get off their sofa or to show up instead of mowing the lawn. That's just how exciting he's managed to make this team. LOL

You are right Taylor isn't going to inspire fans to show up. I mean lets be honest, who wants to go to a game to watch a coach walk around the sideline? 

Joe Burrow will though. Higgins, Boyd, Bates, etc. Maybe not in sellout fashion unless we are winning, but we will see more fans this year for sure just because of the young rising stars on the team. Some sellouts wont surprise me. Neither will winning more games.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 09:06 AM)Trademark Wrote: I'll never take the vaccine

Oh? So you want a mark of the beast type system?

That's your choice if you don't want to take it.
But a private business can choose to require proof of vaccine or not for you to enter.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote