Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goofy question...
I had lunch yesterday with a friend at a nice restaurant. As we were waiting for our order to be taken, I made eye contact with a very nice looking lady. I would look over and catch her looking at me, she was alone. Anyway for some reason she starting making weird faces, fish lips and whatever. I thought something was wrong with her, so I got and asked her if something was wrong. That didn't go over well apparently....
I have been out of the game for awhile and never was a smooth talker, so let me hear your best line for picking up females..
Reply/Quote
"Let's do breakfast. Should I call you or nudge you?"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
"How much for the women?"
Reply/Quote
Honestly I never had a "pick up line".  Every situation was different.  Usually it was just the basic Joey Tribbiani "How you doing?", but Friends has been off the air so long most women probably will not recognize it now.

However one time I did come up with a great line off the cuff.  I already knew the girl as a friend of a friend so I started talking to her at a party.  For some reason we started talking about tattoos and she told me she did not have any.  I had a brilliant idea so I said "I'll bet you $50 dollars you have a tattoo somewhere on your body."  She laughed and said "Okay I'll take your money."  Then I said "Okay, prove it."

Cool
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2020, 04:31 PM)sandwedge Wrote:  she starting making weird faces, fish lips and whatever.

I couldn't help but notice you were stretching for the big game? Well, it's gametime baby. 

Reply/Quote
Sometimes you don't need a line. Casually asking her if she would like a drink or a refill of what she is drinking will normally let you know what's going on. Also gives her a polite out.

Reply/Quote
"Is that a keg in your pants? Because I want to tap that ass."

"Do me if I'm wrong but isn't your name Edith?"

"Are you as flexible in real life as you are in my dreams?"

"That must be a mirror in your pocket because I can totally see myself in your pants tonight."

"You're the #1 chick in this place. (hold up one finger)
There's a long list of dirty things that I want to do TO you (hold up two fingers)
WITH you (hold up three fingers)
and FOR you (hold up four fingers)
for the next FIVE hours." (hold up four fingers and the thumb, move in and call out for the obviously coming high five)

[Image: f558e12eb1b5f61222fb323e6888ad8e.jpg]
Walk up to her wearing a FC Kaiserslautern jersey and tell her 
"I already have the F, the C and the K . . . all I need is U."

"Babydoll, if you were a car door I would slam you all night long"

Guaranteed success
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2020, 04:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: "How much for the women?"

"Your two daughters, the little girl, sell them to me. SELL ME YOUR CHILDREN!"
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I thought this was going to be a thread about Mickey's friend...
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 08:11 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: "Your two daughters, the little girl, sell them to me. SELL ME YOUR CHILDREN!"

Rep

[Image: 51cuJsrFR-L._SX342_QL70_.jpg]
Reply/Quote