Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Memo
James D'amore interview on his memo.

(08-11-2017, 04:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: James D'amore interview on his memo.

I hope this isn't one of those MSM sites that didn't include all his memo or his graphs emphasizing his points.
(08-10-2017, 03:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Surprised to see no thread on this news.    This has to hurt google since its business model is based off open thought and sharing of ideas.   Couple this with them attacking conservative YouTube creators....   will this continue to polarize everyone?  

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19413/googles-own-jerry-maguire-pens-10-page-manifesto-ben-shapiro
Maybe cause the source is a fake news site. ThumbsUp
(08-11-2017, 01:55 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He is using he whistleblower defense in his lawsuit.   Pretty smart

Does complaining that publicly known workplace initiatives clash with your own beliefs on gender and diversity amount to whiste-blowing? 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-11-2017, 04:59 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Does complaining that publicly known workplace initiatives clash with your own beliefs on gender and diversity amount to whiste-blowing? 

That's what I originally thought as well. But after listening to his explanation in the interview I can see where he is going.
It is never ending with some posters on this board.

Comment on the OP, Matt can handle himself, he don't need comments crowding up what could be a decent thread. 

It's like grade school around here.
(08-11-2017, 08:08 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: It is never ending with some posters on this board.

Comment on the OP, Matt can handle himself, he don't need comments crowding up what could be a decent thread. 

The OP doesn't contain the memo or the graphs. Noting it doesn't is a comment on the OP. If Lucie is concerned other sources don't contain the memo and the graphs, certainly I can be concerned the OP doesn't contain the memo or the graphs. If Lucie doesn't think it is important his source doesn't contain the memos and the graphs then it doesn't matter if other people read sources that don't contain the memo and the graphs, either, just like the OP. In other words, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

The cognitive dissonance that one member will hold Matt's source to a higher standard than his own is a greater barrier to this discussion than me trying to get that member to understand the cognitive dissonance.
(08-11-2017, 08:08 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: It is never ending with some posters on this board.

Agreed.
(08-12-2017, 04:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Agreed.

Yes, agreed. If it doesn't matter that your source doesn't contain the memo and graphs then it doesn't matter if Matt's source does or doesn't. So why would you even ask?
(08-11-2017, 04:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: James D'amore interview on his memo.  

lol Ben Shapiro
People suck
(08-12-2017, 07:54 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Yes, agreed. If it doesn't matter that your source doesn't contain the memo and graphs then it doesn't matter if Matt's source does or doesn't. So why would you even ask?

Why do you even post? Did Matt ask for your protection lol ..... you are acting like he is your prison wife.

Clearly you aren't even following along in the thread or topic. Now you are just spamming and being a nuisance.
(08-12-2017, 10:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why do you even post? Did Matt ask for your protection lol ..... you are acting like he is your prison wife.

Clearly you aren't even following along in the thread or topic. Now you are just spamming and being a nuisance.

I'm not even trying to protect Matt. That's just another in the long list of your red herrings to deflect attention away from my question and your lack of an answer.

Your source didn't include the memo. Therefore it obviously doesn't matter if others read sources without the memo exactly like the source you read.

So why would it matter if someone would else's source didn't include the same information your source didn't include? Common sense dictates if it doesn't matter with your source then it doesn't matters with other sources. So why bring it up?

Why is someone who has admitted they would discriminate against transgender applicants in the work place suddenly concerned about a person fighting against discrimination in the work place? Because this thread is another disingenuous dog whistle.
(08-12-2017, 11:49 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm not even trying to protect Matt. That's just another in the long list of your red herrings to deflect attention away from my question and your lack of an answer.

Your source didn't include the memo. Therefore it obviously doesn't matter if others read sources without the memo exactly like the source you read.

So why would it matter if someone would else's source didn't include the same information your source didn't include?  Common sense dictates if it doesn't matter with your source then it doesn't matters with other sources. So why bring it up?

Why is someone who has admitted they would discriminate against transgender applicants in the work place suddenly concerned about a person fighting against discrimination in the work place?  Because this thread is another disingenuous dog whistle.

dont forget gay men
People suck
(08-13-2017, 10:13 AM)Griever Wrote: dont forget gay men

I have a gay guy working for me. He does a nice job.
(08-13-2017, 12:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have a gay guy working for me.  He does a nice job.

When he doesn't act "too gay" but "gay enough".

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-13-2017, 04:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: When he doesn't act "too gay" but "gay enough".

Hilarious

Yup. He comes in prancing around like a fairy then he goes home. Fortunately he is a professional and honestly I don't even know if he fairy's around.... I know some of his boyfriends have been so maybe he is supposed to be the man idk.
(08-13-2017, 06:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yup.  He comes in prancing around like a fairy then he goes home.  Fortunately he is a professional and honestly I don't even know if he fairy's around.... I know some of his boyfriends have been so maybe he is supposed to be the man idk.

every gay man/woman in a job is professional. no prancing or anything, just your bigotry.

points to you though for not mentioning the gay agenda, which usually consists of working, paying bills, grocery shopping etc
People suck