Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got any criminals in your family.
I had Nazi grandfathers... don't know if that counts
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
As a young man I did commit several felonies, a few I'm not even gonna mention here nor anywhere else for that matter, one of which depending on how you see it would have been self defense. I was caught a few times with heroin in my possession, left the state to avoid prosecution and still have a few open warrants for my arrest in other states, ALL traffic violations. Drug charges just disappeared. For a time I was on the most wanted list in Dayton. Those charges just disappeared.. 
The funny thing, at least to me is you can have all kinds of charges that if you're not caught will eventually be dropped and just go away, but if you have any traffic violations in any state not tended to those charges NEVER go away. It's as if traffic violations are more important than any drug related charges, violent charges or perhaps even murder in certain circumstances, but get caught with a tail light out and don't pay? OH SHIT! They'll lock you up fifty years after the fact.. LOL 
I was actually arrested and tossed in jail in Dayton, Ohio because my dog ran away.. The city imposed a fine, but never bothered to inform me about such fine until I was already in jail for it. That was almost a year after I had already purchased him a new license and got all his shots.. Go figure, huh? The city (and states) want their money above all else. Fines are paramount importance, but actual crime? ehhhh... The most serious crime of my lifetime? Definitely letting my dog run away.. They should have given me the chair! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Got arrested for pot a couple of times.

I didn't heard about since I came out the police one hour after.

You have to really get in trouble to go in jail in France.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Close once. I beat the snot out of the local drug dealer living across the street from my parents in a street fight. The police came (my ex, bless her heart, called them... she didn't realize I started it). The other guy had the right to press charges. He refused. A couple of seconds later we found out why: the police got a call that they had several warrants for B&E on the dude.

Bad day when you get a butt whuppin' and jail time, eh.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2019, 07:23 AM)hollodero Wrote: I had Nazi grandfathers... don't know if that counts

fighting in a war isn't a crime... Guess depends on how far up they are..

I probly had family on both sides of that war.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2019, 07:55 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Close once. I beat the snot out of the local drug dealer living across the street from my parents in a street fight. The police came (my ex, bless her heart, called them... she didn't realize I started it). The other guy had the right to press charges. He refused. A couple of seconds later we found out why: the police got a call that they had several warrants for B&E on the dude.

Bad day when you get a butt whuppin' and jail time, eh.

About 15 years ago I bumped into a car at a red light... In front of police on foot in front of the state house. They yelled for me and the car I bumped to pull off to the side of the street. I wasn't trashed, but I'd been drinking, and was probably over .08.... Anyway the lady I bumped was driving on a suspended license, and got in some sort of trouble. I walked away from it.

The the OP... Most of my cousins on my dad's side are constantly in and outta jail... I've been arrested twice in my life.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Not really, either on my mom's side or my dad's. Maybe a few run-of-the-mill DUIs or domestic issues, but nothing serious. Never had an uncle kill and eat a troop of traveling acrobats or anything, as an example.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
My dad had a hankerin' for stolen John Deere tractors.

Pro tip: Don't park the 18 wheeler loaded with stolen tractors in the driveway to your trailer.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2019, 07:23 AM)hollodero Wrote: I had Nazi grandfathers... don't know if that counts

If they were rocket scientists then they could possibly be U.S. heroes.

We forgave all of them pretty quickly.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2019, 07:28 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Got arrested for pot a couple of times.

I didn't heard about since I came out the police one hour after.

You have to really get in trouble to go in jail in France.

Oh yeah..I forgot.. I once swiped a couple of pounds of weed back in the day (somewhere around 1980 or thereabouts) from some dufus in Dallas and attempted to hitch hike to LA with it, but the cops pulled over a guy driving a stolen truck who gave me a ride just as I had the whole mess on my lap rolling a joint. I had actually driven the truck while he slept for a little while. Anyway, The cops had guns drawn and as I looked in the rearview mirror all I could see was a big, black hole at the end of a .45 with my name on it.. While I was locked up in Oklahoma (shitting bricks at the time I might add) some big, bad Indian dude was across from me pounding his fist staring me down. Just as I was about to die from heart failure the sheriff came in, took me into his office and asked me to kindly admit the weed was mine. I had a choice. Face the big, bad Indian dude the rest of the night and possibly decades or say yes, it was mine. I said yes. 
The sheriff somehow took pity on my baby face at the time, confiscated all the weed and gave me a ride back to interstate 40...weedless..
I'm not sure if I've ever been that scared since then.. I kinda doubt it.. LOL  That's another of my true stories..  I'm not kidding.. My life wasn't short on excitement as a young man.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote