Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got bored; did something stupid; regret doing so
Went to Jungle Noise. The top thread is about how
the fix is in" because it's the refs' fault the Bengals lost again. The second thread about how Gronk bullied the Bengals defense. Shameful.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yeah but if you read the replies it isn't going all that well for the OP. Plus I'm almost positive it's an instigating troll. Could even be you, how many Alts do you have on here again? 3, 4?

Ninja

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 08:19 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Yeah but if you read the replies it isn't going all that well for the OP.

You were fair on the bully thread. I'm not reading any of the shit posts on that other thread.

(10-16-2016, 08:19 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Plus I'm almost positive it's an instigating troll. Could even be you, how many Alts do you have on here again? 3, 4?

Ninja

andcounting
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 08:23 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You were fair on the bully thread. I'm not reading any of the shit posts on that other thread.

andcounting

7 comes next....in case you were wondering.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 08:16 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Went to Jungle Noise. The top thread is about how
the fix is in" because it's the refs' fault the Bengals lost again. The second thread about how Gronk bullied the Bengals defense. Shameful.

Jesus!

I think the first post is a form letter and they just change the name of the team every week. 
Reply/Quote
Steelers fans: Go back to jingle noise!!!! Steelers fans in jungle noise.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 08:52 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Steelers fans: Go back to jingle noise!!!! Steelers fans in jungle noise.

The fact that they stickied a thread whining about the Steelers game and still have it there is a pretty good explaination of Jungle Noise.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 08:54 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The fact that they stickied a thread whining about the Steelers game and still have it there is a pretty good explaination of Jungle Noise.

That's not a whine thread. It's an instructional information piece on how to tackle. Stickied in case anyone on the Bengals defense wanders in.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 08:54 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The fact that they stickied a thread whining about the Steelers game and still have it there is a pretty good explaination of Jungle Noise.

You creepy stalkers can't stop your creepy stalking. 

Of course, after your team shit all over themselves today, you need something as a distraction. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
A for effort in trying to distract from the fact that the Steelers got embarrassed by the Dolphins.

Then again, the Steelers are the only team with a winning record in our pathetic division, so smack away at Bengals fans
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Jungle Noise is getting pretty rough. It's hard to dispute that.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 10:25 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: A for effort in trying to distract from the fact that the Steelers got embarrassed by the Dolphins.

Then again, the Steelers are the only team with a winning record in our pathetic division, so smack away at Bengals fans

Oooh look. Pat-permission granted, Steelers fans!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 08:23 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You were fair on the bully thread. I'm not reading any of the shit posts on that other thread.

andcounting

he's not talking about your IQ !

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 08:16 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Went to Jungle Noise. The top thread is about how

You're going to be crying even worse this weekend because the Patriots get even more favorable calls than the Steelers.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote