Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got offered a chance to tour PBS
Got an email to get the chance to go on a PBS tour. What all do you get to do ? Can you meet any players ?
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
You get to help the cleaning staff out for the day. Tongue J/K I have no idea but it sounds like it would be kind of neat to do just to have an inside look.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
It is an interesting place. You probably get to walk through the locker rooms an stuff.

I volunteered with the fan club to help guide tours when they gave the grand opening tour way-back-when. They had it open for a day and they had planned for only like 100,000 people to go through, but ended up with 4 times that many (I forget the actual figures now). Anyway, people ended up standing in these massive lines and our job became crowd control. That worked for about 20 minutes. Then the people in these huge lines got fed up of waiting and started crossing where ever. Eventually, I think management relented and added a couple of more tour days to accommodate the crowds. Typical Bengals management guffaw from the 90's, eh.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Sounds fun, enjoy.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'd go
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2018, 12:32 PM)Trademark Wrote: Got an email to get the chance to go on a PBS tour. What all do you get to do ? Can you meet any players ?

Go! But rumor has it you have to buy your own gatorade and jockstraps for the tour. They're required!  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
It's probably worth checking out but i highly doubt you meet players.
Reply/Quote
When is it?

4 days from now the full team should be there day in, day out.

You might not get to meet, but you would definitely have a good chance to cross paths and observe!
Reply/Quote