Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gotta ask Packerbacker
This is a question about Green Bay. The son of a lady I work with is getting married, and in lieu of gifts, they would like money for their honeymoon. Their honeymoon is going to be in Green Bay. (Not packers fans). I know very little about Green Bay; I picture it as your average small/middle sized town. Is the bay a summer destination spot worth passing up wedding gifts for?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tell the lady Green Bay is no spot for someone to have their honeymoon, then throw $10 at her and say "but if they want to". Then ask if she is free for dinner (or single). Please report back. Also I await PackerBacker's opinion.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
are they getting hitched in their local Walmart too?  SteAler fans per chance?

Green Bay huh?  and they aren't even Packer fans.....something sounds fishy.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Maybe they want to see how Green the Bay really is...

Or they're relatives of Steve Urkel. (hope you guys get the {lame} pun)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
So I looked...

They have a garden
a Zoo
Another Zoo thingy
and breweries

But really on a honeymoon its probly best to go somewhere there isn't much to do.... More time in the hotel room
Reply/Quote
Lots of single guys up there that like to run naked through the cheese shops and sexually vandalize cheese. In fact, some people love the after abused product. Stange town.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnOFtFuHGR9hB32FAwe0E...conADGsR5A]

Reply/Quote
(03-22-2018, 03:30 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Lots of single guys up there that like to run naked through the cheese shops and sexually vandalize cheese. In fact, some people love the after abused product. Stange town.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnOFtFuHGR9hB32FAwe0E...conADGsR5A]

must be a lot of unsatisfied women in Green Bay.... eh.
Reply/Quote
Green Bay is famous for vigorous sex.

That's where they got the name "Packers".
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2018, 04:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Green Bay is famous for vigorous sex.

That's where they got the name "Packers".

Oh I thought they sold fudge...
Reply/Quote
It’s downright cold in Green Bay. But they have good beer up there.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Just an update. They are now going to blow all their money at the Biltmore. Looks like a pretty cool place, but still. I mean if you were going to the Maldeves or something.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-22-2018, 11:52 AM)michaelsean Wrote: This is a question about Green Bay.  The son of a lady I work with is getting married, and in lieu of gifts, they would like money for their honeymoon.  Their honeymoon is going to be in Green Bay.  (Not packers fans).  I know very little about Green Bay; I picture it as your average small/middle sized town. Is the bay a summer destination spot worth passing up wedding gifts for?

In my opinion it is. Doing the Lambeau tour is worth it and you have Bay Beach open in the summer time. You also have the new amusement park open year round next to Lambeau. Other than that there isn't much going on lol.
Reply/Quote