Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gotta love Dre....
(03-12-2017, 12:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We can address this after 3-4 games into the season. I hope I am wrong but this guy is not even close to being awesome at his position and definitely not worth the money he is getting on the 5yr deal. He has a lot of childish instincts and reactions. Going into 2017 season, I think you will see a penalty magnet in him while dancing on the field waving his arms claiming his innocence (even worse than in the past). When he walked off the field during the Steelers game laughing, let's me know it's all about him and not about the team. I don't think I can ever trust this guy.

On every team, in every sport, in every loss, some guy is laughing. You can't just pin that on Dre Kirkpatrick.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2017, 03:05 PM)jason Wrote: On every team, in every sport, in every loss, some guy is laughing. You can't just pin that on Dre Kirkpatrick.
That's my thought. 

Even the strongest most competitive athlete's have shown smiles despite when things haven't worked out for them.

I usually mark that up as different personalities.  Not everyone is wired to boil, cry, or throw a tantrum when things go south.

Levity can become misconstrued as not caring.  It sometimes is a release valve for sanity's sake for some individuals.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2017, 03:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I completely understand this cause i felt the same way.

But i do know the guy wants to be the best, that is what keeps me holding out hope for Dre.

And i just love that he said what he said about Shitsburgh. Smirk Cool

We will see. I pray you are right. I just have that gut feeling.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2017, 12:46 PM)Deanlj69 Wrote: This I can understand and appreciate it! While I liked Zeitler I can't fathom how he could choose the freaking Clowns! If the $ are comparable with Jacksonville and the Saints how do you go to shitty Cleveland and trash area also a rival who after 5 years you should hate? I get the choice if you have no other options but he had plenty and the $ were extremely similar elsewhere.\

Well, he had to pick between Cleveland and New Orleans. So basically, this shithole or that shithole...
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2017, 12:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We can address this after 3-4 games into the season. I hope I am wrong but this guy is not even close to being awesome at his position and definitely not worth the money he is getting on the 5yr deal. He has a lot of childish instincts and reactions. Going into 2017 season, I think you will see a penalty magnet in him while dancing on the field waving his arms claiming his innocence (even worse than in the past). When he walked off the field during the Steelers game laughing, let's me know it's all about him and not about the team. I don't think I can ever trust this guy.

I don;t see the same as you.. he performed well when healthy overall the last two years... his pay is on par with the market at his position and his ranking
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2017, 12:57 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That's just awesome. Kudos to the FO for getting him and LaFell locked up.

Amen! Both played well last year. This year will be a serious youth movement and while there are surely going to be growing pains, we have more than enough veteran presence out there to help.
Reply/Quote