Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gov. Rick Snyder to appeal 3% teacher retirement case without AG Schuette's help
(07-06-2016, 03:38 PM)treee Wrote: Either you love drenching things in sarcasm or are trolling. There's no way you actually believe what you are saying.

You're a quick one.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-06-2016, 03:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You're a quick one.

And you've contributed a lot to this thread ThumbsUp
(07-06-2016, 05:24 PM)treee Wrote: And you've contributed a lot to this thread ThumbsUp

Did the guy who has three posts all directed at me just write that?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(07-06-2016, 10:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Did the guy who has three posts all directed at me just write that?

Oh woah this guy brought up post count. I better back off. Maybe I should start making pointless posts all the time and get my count up. How did you get so many posts again? LOL
(07-07-2016, 03:38 AM)treee Wrote: Oh woah this guy brought up post count. I better back off. Maybe I should start making pointless posts all the time and get my count up. How did you get so many posts again?  LOL

That wasn't a post count dig.  Check again.

(07-07-2016, 09:23 AM)michaelsean Wrote: That wasn't a post count dig.  Check again.

Oh right. Well someone had to point out the mindless partisan rhetoric.
(07-07-2016, 03:54 PM)treee Wrote: Oh right. Well someone had to point out the mindless partisan rhetoric.

And do you do that in a non-partisan way?

(07-07-2016, 04:19 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And do you do that in a non-partisan way?

Obviously.
LAST WORD !!

There I got it.

Neener-neener-neener....

Tongue