Poll: Grade My Draft
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grade My Risky 10-Team Mock, Please!
I joined a 10-team mock where I pick 10th, just like the league with my friends, and I took some risks, which could pay-off big or they could bite me in the ass.

Our league just changed our rules to QB, RB, RB, Wr, Wr, TE, Flex (WR, TE, RB), K, D.

Tell me if you think that they're worth it:

1. Gronk- regardless of Brady's suspension, he'll put up big numbers because he'll be Garoppolo's best friend and security blanket, as well as continuing to be Brady's favorite target and maybe even more-so that Brady's getting up there in age. However, it is kind of a risk to assume he'll produce with Garoppolo at QB, even if only for four games.

2. Le'Veon Bell- I hate myself for this, but it's fantasy football, not fantasy friends, and the value here was too great to pass up when he could come back after three games and be the best back in the league. With my luck, he'll have a season-ending injury on his first carry, and Bengals glory takes value over fantasy football glory. You're welcome.

3. Amari Cooper- had an amazing first half of his rookie year, and him and Carr will only have matured and gelled more. I'm loving this pick ThumbsUp

4. Jeremy Hill- risky because I reached about ten spots for him, and not to mention that one fumble will get him benched for a long time. Hopefully, at the very least, he vultures touchdowns and gets 10 or 15 of those.

5. Michael Floyd- I love this pick because I think Arizona will be an explosive offense, but it's risky because Palmer is old and there's a lot of mouths to feed in Arizona.

6. Donte Moncrief- could put up good numbers, but risky because Luck has never produced two thousand yard receivers in a single season, and Hilton looks to be the top candidate to get a thousand yards.

7. Tom Brady- risky because he's missing four games, plus he's like 90, but he's a super-human. If I can get a few wins in the first few weeks, I'll be ready to dominate when he comes back. He'll also get me double points with Gronk. It was also a bit of a reach.

8. I wanted to take Palmer here, which would have been reaching a bit, but he went 4 picks earlier, but I think he'll be great trade bait. Risky because QBs back-to-back usually isn't smart, plus he's old.

Sterling Shephard- only risk here is that he's a rookie and Manning is old, but I think he has a huge year. It's also risky because I reached a bit.

9. Eifert- loved getting him this late, but chances he misses a game or two, and will he be back to 100% when he does come back. We ask have a few good tight ends that could eat into his value.

10. Chris Ivory- risky because he might only get goal line and short yardage work, so, absent of touchdowns, he doesn't have much value.

11. Michael Thomas- rookie and there's so much talent in NO that there might not be enough stats to go around, but good pick this late.

12. Markus Wheaton- risky because he's a Steeler and because Markus is a stupid way to spell his name, plus it might be the Brown and Bell show once Bell gets back.

13. Seahawks D- not a lot of risk here.

14. Tevin Coleman- risky because Freeman's the clear-cut starter, but he's been struggling, so Coleman could take over and produce big. Freeman could turn it around, though, and just kill Coleman's value. High upside here.

15. Zach Miller- I think he's a sleeper and not much risk here other than he's 31, but I think he could be a TE 1, so getting him this late was great.

16. Dan Bailey- not much risk here, but kickers aren't real people.

I forgot to get a backup QB after missing Palmer, but I can waiver wire for four games and just pray Brady stays healthy, which is also risky.

Thoughts or opinions? Are the risks worth it?
Reply/Quote
I gave you a 6. A little bit of risk taking that I would not have taken. Should have taken Palmer earlier. Bailey is a good pick for kicker since Dallas is mostly an indoor stadium. I still say take the best available unless you are sure about a sleeper.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Too many injured frequently and unproven players for me to like and I'd have to see who was left when it was your turn to pick.
Also I'm really curious as to how Cooper and Hill lasted that long.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Other than taking Bell that early, I thought that was an alright looking draft.  love me some Michael Floyd.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote