Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry International fans, no games across the pond for Bengals
I am glad we don't have to worry about jet lag. but I know some of international fans won't be happy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Yeah I loved the London game a few years back, first time watching a game for me. I would have liked a second Bengals appearance in Europe, but on the other hand I understand that it puts the team at a disadvantage, so it's fine.
Reply/Quote
I'm happy about it, especially since we'd potentially be losing a game in Cincinnati.

I also don't really like how it can throw off a team's normal schedule and all the internal clocks of the players.
Reply/Quote
Likely assures us a good chance at going next year.

I want to make a trip out there so gives me some extra time to save up
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 02:58 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Likely assures us a good chance at going next year.

Plus people will want to see the NFL Super Bowl champions.

Tiger Who Dey
Reply/Quote
As long as it’s an away game I’m fine with a game in Europe. Plus that leaves us with three games to watch during the afterglow of a win.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals aren't very known worldwide. I don't know if there's studies made by the NFL about this, but our international fanbase must be one of the smallest of the league. We've yet to win a ring, and big market teams will obviously attract more fans from other countries.

But one thing I know for sure, there's no a single Pats fan in England Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 08:32 PM)Bengalion Wrote: I think the Bengals aren't very known worldwide. I don't know if there's studies made by the NFL about this, but our international fanbase must be one of the smallest of the league. We've yet to win a ring, and big market teams will obviously attract more fans from other countries.  

But one thing I know for sure, there's no a single Pats fan in England  Sarcasm
There's probably a few Patriots fans over here from the Brady train, but if you watch any game from over here you'll see all teams represented as we're just glad to see any game played. I'm sure we're as well supported as most of the other teams.If we got a game at Wembley or the Tottenham stadium it would be sold out whoever we played. The coverage we get over here shows no bias to any team really. On a separate note I can guarantee that in the not too distant future our premiership soccer games will be played over there too. They're discussing it soon and you'll see teams like Manchester City, Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs playing league games in New York and it will spread from there because cash is king.
Reply/Quote