Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gratitude
I posted something like this yesterday, and it seems to have disappeared. Lets chalk it up to housekeeping issues as the site is built.

That said, I want to put a similar thread in the new klotsch section.

I am really grateful to Bengalholic for the quick and seamless transition to a new home. I am a bit of a streaky poster, and am prone to fits of excitement at times, but when I learned about the loss of the original MB, I was really taken aback. I was an active member over there for 4 years but I had been reading it for another 2. I spend a lot of time milling about the Noise, and Klotsch is pretty much my online hangout. Without this new place, I would be virtually homeless.

Thanks again, Bengalholic.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:54 AM)Westwood Bengal Wrote: I posted something like this yesterday, and it seems to have disappeared. Lets chalk it up to housekeeping issues as the site is built.

That said, I want to put a similar thread in the new klotsch section.

I am really grateful to Bengalholic for the quick and seamless transition to a new home. I am a bit of a streaky poster, and am prone to fits of excitement at times, but when I learned about the loss of the original MB, I was really taken aback.  I was an active member over there for 4 years but I had been reading it for another 2. I spend a lot of time milling about the Noise, and Klotsch is pretty much my online hangout. Without this new place, I would be virtually homeless.

Thanks again, Bengalholic.

Thanks brother, appreciate it. But honestly, everyone has kind of been a part of getting this off the ground. WhoDeyWho helped with the theme and provided us a domain. Many other members have stepped up with good ideas and suggestions, and have been helping each other with the features and stuff like that. It's been a very cool thing to see, and why I was so determined to keep this community together.

Also, I will be going through the admin suggestion thread on the other site, pairing it down and doing a poll so everyone can chime in. I would like to get the new admins in place here before the other site shuts down.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 11:37 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thanks brother, appreciate it. But honestly, everyone has kind of been a part of getting this off the ground. WhoDeyWho helped with the theme and provided us a domain. Many other members have stepped up with good ideas and suggestions, and have been helping each other with the features and stuff like that. It's been a very cool thing to see, and why I was so determined to keep this community together.

Also, I will be going through the admin suggestion thread on the other site, pairing it down and doing a poll so everyone can chime in. I would like to get the new admins in place here before the other site shuts down.

Many thanks to you and WhoDeyWho......holic......much obliged sirs. Rock On

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wanna thank you yeah,
Wanna thank you
Wanna thank you yeah,
Wanna thank you

We just wanna give gratitude yeah
Got plenty love we wanna give to you yeah
With feel good music we're tryin' to say
Thank the good Lord's gonna make a way