Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grats guys
Nice job ending the dry spell. Sucks to be the Lions now
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Nice job ending the dry spell. Sucks to be the Lions now

Same.  I’m always going to root for my team over yours, but I’m happy for you guys.  Thirty+ years was too long to wait for this.  
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Nice job ending the dry spell. Sucks to be the Lions now

Kind of wish it was some other team that doesn’t already hold every shit record. I feel like a sophomore on the first day of school looking to abuse some freshman, but this would be like picking on a freshman in a wheelchair. (Btw…do sophomores still rag on freshman?)
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

(01-15-2022, 10:30 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Same.  I’m always going to root for my team over yours, but I’m happy for you guys.  Thirty+ years was too long to wait for this.  

As long as I'm making my cameo around here this weekend....

On these boards (and in general), I've usually been as good at smack talk as the Bengals have been at winning playoff games. Now that they've finally won one....

Well, it's not going to change me. You have always been good people and members of this community. Thanks for the kind words. I hope you've been doing well.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the kind words fellas. I was 7 when we beat the Oilers that fateful day in 1990. This is for all intents and purposes the first Bengals playoff win of my life.
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
BTW, I will fight you in the teeth!
Reply/Quote
Thanks fellas

It's hard to put into words how us Bengal fans feel.
Reply/Quote
Allow me to echo those sentiments. As much as I hate all my division rivals, I've now been here for over fifteen years (yes, old board included), and have come to respect many of you, even consider some of you e-friends. Congrats, it must feel great to get that monkey of your back.
Reply/Quote
Thanks fellas... I'm honestly hopin' the Steelers pull some magic outta their ass, and knock off KC.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Appreciate it guys....I was fifteen in '91. It's been a tough path to stay on. The curse is gone, it's time for this organization to take the next step now. Not gonna lie though, I've been in cloud nine since Saturday evening.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Thanks brother.

It hasn't even really set in since the game because it's like we're not done yet and we believe we can beat the Titans (not scared of anyone but I just haven't looked beyond this next game).

I'm not going to lie though........ being at that game as the clock hit zero was one of the best moments of my life. It's impossible to describe but, if I could pick any description, I'd say it was like we finally belong in the league or that we can finally be mentioned with other franchises, even if we haven't won the Super Bowl yet.
(01-16-2022, 01:27 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Allow me to echo those sentiments.  As much as I hate all my division rivals, I've now been here for over fifteen years (yes, old board included), and have come to respect many of you, even consider some of you e-friends.  Congrats, it must feel great to get that monkey of your back.

Much appreciated! 

The feeling was unreal but we're not done yet! I think we can beat anyone with Burrow! We just need to hope that we get healthy by Saturday!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:27 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Allow me to echo those sentiments.  As much as I hate all my division rivals, I've now been here for over fifteen years (yes, old board included), and have come to respect many of you, even consider some of you e-friends.  Congrats, it must feel great to get that monkey of your back.

Hey! What up dbag! :)

Good to see you. It was more than a monkey. It was King Kong wearing a backpack full of dumbbells  
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the kind words! I wasn't even alive last time the Bengals won a playoff game.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 02:23 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: Hey! What up dbag! :)

Good to see you. It was more than a monkey. It was King Kong wearing a backpack full of dumbbells  

Hey, brother!  Very long time, "no see."  I can imagine, as the worse drought in my lifetime was in the 80's and even then we managed to win a game with Mark Malone at QB.  I certainly would prefer you guys to win it all over the Bucs, Chiefs, 49'ers etc.  Best of luck going forward and hope all is well on your end!
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 06:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Hey, brother!  Very long time, "no see."  I can imagine, as the worse drought in my lifetime was in the 80's and even then we managed to win a game with Mark Malone at QB.  I certainly would prefer you guys to win it all over the Bucs, Chiefs, 49'ers etc.  Best of luck going forward and hope all is well on your end!

Everything is going well now. Been through some stuff but I am sure we all have. Hope you have been well!

See you around!
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 06:37 PM)magikod Wrote: Thanks for the kind words! I wasn't even alive last time the Bengals won a playoff game.

You're well over 3 days old...

We can drop the whole "the last time" thing now. It's played out.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I almost want to do one of those 10 year challenges type of photos but instead do a 31 year challenge....

Eh... nevermind...not happening. Just glad they got a win and all the talk about it can finally be put behind.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
wonder if someone out there had a playoff victory beard that got shaved...
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 02:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: wonder if someone out there had a playoff victory beard that got shaved...

This is what happens when Bengal fans grow playoff victory beards. 
[Image: Sarwan-Singh-2nd-longest-beard-e1446060832323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
And rumor has hit that he shaved it in 2006 right after that early long Palmer to Henry pass. But that's just a rumor.
Reply/Quote