Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great American ballpark
Were any of you at the Reds Braves series two weeks ago? I was at two of the three games. That place is awesome. One of the best ballparks to see a game in the league. I was there with my GF, and my family and her family. We all drove from Cincy to St Louis to watch the Tigers Cardinals series from there. 2 years in a row we have hit up different ballparks. Cincinnati is my favorite though due to how nice it is down there and the Bengals and Reds are both my second teams. We stayed at Garfield Suites downtown. It was OK, hotel is old though. St Louis is a good time as well. Next year I might come down by myself and try to get a hold of board members here to see a game with and hit up the bars around there. With the GF and family around it is hard to do anything. Who Dey to Cincinnati!
Reply/Quote
GABP is a much nicer venue than Riverfront was. Too bad the team that plays it's home games there is gah-bage!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Beautiful park. Let's all grab a beer at the holy grail tavern when I am down next year. Whoever wants to I am game.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2015, 09:05 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Beautiful park. Let's all grab a beer at the holy grail tavern when I am down next year. Whoever wants to I am game.

What is it that brings you down this way... Family?

I thought about you the other day... I was doing some work for a guy who had a giant picture of Lambeau on his office wall. His name was on the scoreboard. The Mrs.'s brother in law and his son are big Packer fans too (only because he wouldn't allow his son to be raised a Browns fan like the rest of the family).
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote