Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Burrow Quote
"We were the more physical team today"

I love it. Suck, it Vrabel. I love how he gets an audience with the officials after every play. Dude whines like a Harbaugh.

And Joe was right... Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Joe Sheisty up there doing his post game conference in a Bugs Bunny, Daffy the Duck and Taz sweatshirt. I love this guy is not afraid to just be himself.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:06 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: "We were the more physical team today"

I love it.  Suck, it Vrabel.  I love how he gets an audience with the officials after every play.  Dude whines like a Harbaugh.

And Joe was right... Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey

That is exactly correct. This is what we needed to be today, the more physical team and we were. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:08 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Joe Sheisty up there doing his post game conference in a Bugs Bunn, Daffy the Ducl and Taz sweatshirt. I love this guy is not afraid to just be himself.

lol as compared to the $6000 flowered Yves St Laurent jacket he wore into the game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Joe is right the Bengals were the more physical team today and it was a welcome sight.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I think we're seeing that the oline actually is improved. It just took time.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:26 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think we're seeing that the oline actually is improved. It just took time.

Imagine that.

Reply/Quote
I love Joe Burrow Happy
Reply/Quote
Yeah, DJ Reader will help add to the physicality. CTB brought some big hits, also.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote