Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great First Win! On to Baltimore...
Super game by one and all (except the defense in the first half)!

The Bengals should beat Jacksonville — and they did — but now it’s time to take on the Ravens who looked pretty strong against Washington after their struggle against the Chiefs last week.

It’s time so see whether the offensive line can keep Joe Burrow upright again and open holes for Joe Mixon again. If you can’t run against Baltimore you won’t beat them; it’s that simple. As for the defense it’s time to see if the newly retooled linebacker corps can contain Lamar Jackson.

This week playing against a solid team will tell me what I need to know about the 2020 Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’ll be honest, I don’t see any way we pull off a win against Balt. It will take a perfect game and the defense looking far different for that to happen. Baltimore is built around our weaknesses, they will run for a ton.
Reply/Quote
We can't beat Baltimore with the D we have. Another 150 million ? perhaps
Reply/Quote
We will win. Book it.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 06:12 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: We will win. Book it.

Aj green is a 18 million dollar #4 wr. Lol

Hopefully they buy ol with this money next year
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 06:14 PM)Wire22Wire Wrote: Aj green is a 18 million dollar #4 wr. Lol

Hopefully they buy ol with this money next year

AJ, should give back 10M so they can sign a guy or 2. They got gipped on this contract..the guy is washed up..hate to say it but it is looking more and more obvious as each game goes by. 
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile AJ Green needs to get himself back to the old AJ Green so Joe Burrow can light him up,and we might be pretty competitive,or at least have a chance against the Ravens.Of course the defense is going to have to man up as well and start tackling and make it a physical game.
Reply/Quote
As critical as I have been about alot of things with this team, the game against Jacksonville was a very nice performance on all fronts. To see Mixon really get going and take over a game, and the O-line providing a clean pocket and running lanes, all this was nice to see.

Unfortunately, Baltimore is a much stronger opponent then Jacksonville. I hope they continue the upward trend and win the game but it is a very tall order.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote