Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Great News!!
We have a bye this week so team will not embarrass the fans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 06:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We have a bye this week so team will not embarrass the fans.

Great post. Solid content. Very clever.

Definitely worth another thread. I can’t wait to read more from you ongoing. I’m surprised you’re not a paid member of the media
Reply/Quote
We've already lost the bye week with the trade deadline disaster, and the fans could be embarrassed by all the negative Bengals news that came from it.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 06:07 PM)mt415tress Wrote: Great post.  Solid content.  Very clever.  

Definitely  worth another thread.   I can’t wait to read more from you ongoing.  I’m surprised you’re not a paid member of the media

It is OK to have some fun in the forum even though our team sucks.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
You mean worse than Shula? Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 06:11 PM)jj22 Wrote: We've already lost the bye week with the trade deadline disaster, and the fans could be embarrassed by all the negative Bengals news that came from it.

Exactly!!!

How do you lose when you don't play....just ask the Bengals and Mike Brown.

All I can think of is Friday.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuM8XnWFPqPOMNJANXz7p...IDsx7FZ6&s]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 06:11 PM)jj22 Wrote: We've already lost the bye week with the trade deadline disaster, and the fans could be embarrassed by all the negative Bengals news that came from it.

Good point

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 06:42 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is OK to have some fun in the forum even though our team sucks.

It's not funny, tho.    That's the problem 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 06:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We have a bye this week so team will not embarrass the fans.

O they still did. No activity on trades. We have need on both sides of the ball. We are in a burn it down and start new. With no extra draft picks. Good luck to us. We will win next year with the same players.

Top draft pick prospects are shacking in there boots. Remember when Palmer was in the draft and heisman trophy winner he was on a nfl program with boomer E and Dan M. Bengals have the 1st pick of the draft. They start talking to Palmer about the up coming draft. Marino says to Palmer, after saying Bengals have first pick, run. Refuse to go. Boomer says welcome to the dysfunctional family.

NEW DEY. See you Sunday next week in the jungle.
Reply/Quote
Bye week currently a 2.5 point favorite.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 07:24 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Bye week currently a 2.5 point favorite.

LOL 

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 06:07 PM)mt415tress Wrote: Great post.  Solid content.  Very clever.  

Definitely  worth another thread.   I can’t wait to read more from you ongoing.  I’m surprised you’re not a paid member of the media

Thanks for outing yourself as a d i c k head early on in your BB career. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 09:49 PM)mt415tress Wrote: It's not funny, tho.    That's the problem 

At this point it pretty much is. And if you don't think so honestly just get away from it. You're only going to make yourself miserable about something you have zero input into or control of. 

Relax and watch the trainwreck that is the Brown family Bengals.
Reply/Quote

O they still did. No activity on trades. We have need on both sides of the ball. We are in a burn it down and start new. With no extra draft picks. Good luck to us. We will win next year with the same players.

Top draft pick prospects are shacking in there boots. Remember when Palmer was in the draft and heisman trophy winner he was on a nfl program with boomer E and Dan M. Bengals have the 1st pick of the draft. They start talking to Palmer about the up coming draft. Marino says to Palmer, after saying Bengals have first pick, run. Refuse to go. Boomer says welcome to the dysfunctional family.

NEW DEY. See you Sunday next week in the jungle.
Reply/Quote