Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Quotes from Guess Who
So, it is the liberals, the Democrats, who are the ***** class, right? They are all politically correct and everything offends them.

They are the ones crying in their beer and screaming at their TV with veins bulging in their necks and foreheads because someone says or does something offensive, like when an athlete sits or kneels during the national anthem. Oh, wait, seems the politically correct shoe is on the other foot, don't it?

So now being politically correct doesn't make you a ***** or a liberal, it makes you a SuperPatriotAmericanConservative Man (SPAC Man), or something.

Got it. Crying and being politically correct is now "cool" because our conservative and Republican brethren having taken a shine to it. And the ones who advocate for those PC babies to grow a pair and toughen up are now the liberals. Interesting development.

This set me off to look for some opinions about whether we should all be PC ***** like our good, conservative, stand and salute the flag friends or be like our liberal friends who are just thick skinned bad-asses who say toughen up and take it like a liberal, it is called freedom of speech. Surely some pinko enemy of America politicians had weighed in on the topic through the years. And here is what I found. Read each quote and see if you can guess what great grow a pair liberal or Democrat said it, when defending freedom of speech.

I left some space so you could try to guess and then scroll down and see who said it.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

(Teddy Roosevelt)

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

(St. Ronald of Reagan)

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

(Your daddy, and the country's too - George Washington)

"Patriotism is easy to understand in America. It means looking out for yourself by looking out for your country."

(Calvin Coolidge)

Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.”

(John Q Adams)

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom."

(I like Ike, Dwight D. Eisenhower)

So there you have them, a basket of quotes from the real deplorables, the enemies of America, those who would defend Kaepernick and his protesting ilk. Lousy liberal bastards.

But wait, there was not a liberal or Democrat among the presidents quoted above. They were all good conservatives. Think about it.

How'd you do guessing? Feeling some cognitive dissonance? Feeling a little conflicted about being a conservative politically correct *****, or a thick skinned liberal? Rethinking freedom of speech, etc?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Wow, remember Tweety Bird? He used to say I tawt I taw a puddy tat. I didn't realize you could say puddy but not ***** in here until I saw all the stars in the OP. How about that. Learn something new every day. I have all star puddys in my OP.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Threads usually get a little more traction when they have a point. Obviously, not a requirement; just food for thought.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-16-2016, 04:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Threads usually get a little more traction when they have a point. Obviously, not a requirement; just food for thought.

You were expected to miss the point. And you did. That's not food for thought. I know you're full.
(09-16-2016, 04:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Threads usually get a little more traction when they have a point. Obviously, not a requirement; just food for thought.
(08-30-2016, 06:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: While you were on vacation many in this forum worked toward having constructive discussions in threads. Others have chosen not to. You can look throughout this thread and get a glimpse of who is who.

It seems you have chosen your route over your last few posts. I'll leave you guys to this one.

Ike's is the best though, imho
(09-16-2016, 06:02 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Ike's is the best though, imho

Yes, my post, which obviously has stuck with you; so mission accomplished, is relevant to this thread.

Nothing constructive can come from it. Do you understand the point of the thread; as I was expected to miss it and apparently, did not disappoint?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-16-2016, 04:09 PM)xxlt Wrote: So, it is the liberals, the Democrats, who are the ***** class, right? They are all politically correct and everything offends them.

They are the ones crying in their beer and screaming at their TV with veins bulging in their necks and foreheads because someone says or does something offensive, like when an athlete sits or kneels during the national anthem. Oh, wait, seems the politically correct shoe is on the other foot, don't it?

So now being politically correct doesn't make you a ***** or a liberal, it makes you a SuperPatriotAmericanConservative Man (SPAC Man), or something.

Got it. Crying and being politically correct is now "cool" because our conservative and Republican brethren having taken a shine to it. And the ones who advocate for those PC babies to grow a pair and toughen up are now the liberals. Interesting development.

This set me off to look for some opinions about whether we should all be PC ***** like our good, conservative, stand and salute the flag friends or be like our liberal friends who are just thick skinned bad-asses who say toughen up and take it like a liberal, it is called freedom of speech. Surely some pinko enemy of America politicians had weighed in on the topic through the years. And here is what I found. Read each quote and see if you can guess what great grow a pair liberal or Democrat said it, when defending freedom of speech.

I left some space so you could try to guess and then scroll down and see who said it.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

(Teddy Roosevelt)

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

(St. Ronald of Reagan)

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

(Your daddy, and the country's too - George Washington)

"Patriotism is easy to understand in America. It means looking out for yourself by looking out for your country."

(Calvin Coolidge)

Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.”

(John Q Adams)

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom."

(I like Ike, Dwight D. Eisenhower)

So there you have them, a basket of quotes from the real deplorables, the enemies of America, those who would defend Kaepernick and his protesting ilk. Lousy liberal bastards.

But wait, there was not a liberal or Democrat among the presidents quoted above. They were all good conservatives. Think about it.

How'd you do guessing? Feeling some cognitive dissonance? Feeling a little conflicted about being a conservative politically correct *****, or a thick skinned liberal? Rethinking freedom of speech, etc?
You're only NOW realizing that there are hypocrites all across the political spectrum? Congrats, I guess.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-17-2016, 01:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You're only NOW realizing that there are hypocrites all across the political spectrum? Congrats, I guess.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Now way! Liberals aren't hypocrites at all!!!  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]