Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you're starving for some Bengals football
then last year's Gator Bowl is a good game to watch. When NC State is on offense, you can watch Ryan Finley (4th round) and Germaine Pratt (3rd). When A&M is on offense, you can watch Trayveon Williams (6th) and Keaton Sutherland (UFA). We've also had A&M's punter (Drew Kaser) hanging around rookie mini camp.

Highlights from this game:

Full game:

The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
is that sutherland related to the actors?
Reply/Quote
Did Pratt even play in that game? If he did I didn't hear his name called even once.. Hmmm..  1 pretty god pass fro Finley, but the rest? NC got washed out of this one..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 02:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: is that sutherland related to the actors?

Damn It XenoMorph we dont have time for this now, the country is in danger of attack from a terrorist if we dont find the right combination to this locker.....and only I can save the world....  Damn It!
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 03:24 PM)GodFather Wrote: Damn It XenoMorph we dont have time for this now, the country is in danger of attack from a terrorist if we dont find the right combination to this locker.....and only I can save the world....  Damn It!

you only have 24 hours..... or the lost boys return and we get some backdrafts.
Reply/Quote
Pratt didn't play in this game.

Traveon Williams is dynamic, great balance, burst, hands, can pass block. Could be the biggest steal of the Draft for any team. This guy is good. Sutherland had a couple nice blocks in this game, sleeper to make the team maybe? Finley has a quick release, high IQ, can look off Defenders. Liking this pick, could be much better than AJM who held onto the ball forever and took sacks and has a slow release.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 03:30 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you only have 24 hours..... or the lost boys return and we get some backdrafts.

You forgot an outbreak of body snatchers while having a flashback looking for a few good men

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 01:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: then last year's Gator Bowl is a good game to watch. When NC State is on offense, you can watch Ryan Finley (4th round) and Germaine Pratt (3rd). When A&M is on offense, you can watch Trayveon Williams (6th) and Keaton Sutherland (UFA). We've also had A&M's punter (Drew Kaser) hanging around rookie mini camp.

Full game:

And Jim Turner being on the sideline being Jim Turner.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 05:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: And Jim Turner being on the sideline being Jim Turner.

Makes me feel better about Turner the way that Line was blocking that solid NC State front.

And damn, Traveon Williams has some great vision and burst. If Mixon or Gio go down i think we have a great talent waiting in the wings man. This guy is really impressive.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 01:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: then last year's Gator Bowl is a good game to watch. When NC State is on offense, you can watch Ryan Finley (4th round) and Germaine Pratt (3rd). When A&M is on offense, you can watch Trayveon Williams (6th) and Keaton Sutherland (UFA). We've also had A&M's punter (Drew Kaser) hanging around rookie mini camp.

There's a nice highlight at 4:21 Ninja
Reply/Quote
Germaine Pratt didnt play in the Bowl game or the last week of the season with an ankle injury.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 03:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Pratt didn't play in this game.

Traveon Williams is dynamic, great balance, burst, hands, can pass block. Could be the biggest steal of the Draft for any team. This guy is good. Sutherland had a couple nice blocks in this game, sleeper to make the team maybe? Finley has a quick release, high IQ, can look off Defenders. Liking this pick, could be much better than AJM who held onto the ball forever and took sacks and has a slow release.

At least he's not another in the long line of overly hyped and unsuccessful Alabama QB's.. I never did think McCarron was going to amount to anything.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2019, 11:53 AM)grampahol Wrote: At least he's not another in the long line of overly hyped and unsuccessful Alabama QB's.. I never did think McCarron was going to amount to anything.. 

I agree, never understood the AJM love.
Reply/Quote