Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Great Year Merry Christmas
Just want to say Merry Christmas and we had a Great Year so Far!!  I know we all don't always see eye to eye... but Happy we live in America and we are Blessed...  Love coming here reading and being with other Bengal Fans.  A lot of good times this year on this Board.  Nice to be able to come here and vent or just discuss any topic you want..  Love the idea that we can even come here and discuss personal issues with people since we have that common bond of the Bengals...  

So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody!!

WHO DEY!!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Nice post, but let's not forget we have some solid members/fans from a few other counties also.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 10:27 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: Just want to say Merry Christmas and we had a Great Year so Far!!  I know we all don't always see eye to eye... but Happy we live in America and we are Blessed...  Love coming here reading and being with other Bengal Fans.  A lot of good times this year on this Board.  Nice to be able to come here and vent or just discuss any topic you want..  Love the idea that we can even come here and discuss personal issues with people since we have that common bond of the Bengals...  

So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody!!

WHO DEY!!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Right back at ya.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 10:31 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Nice post, but let's not forget we have some solid members/fans from a few other counties also.

If you post online on the Bengals Board your an American!!!  BOOM!!!!  if you land it Texas your a Texan!!  Welcome ALL!!!

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 10:32 AM)McC Wrote: Right back at ya.

Thanks Man Merry Christmas!!!
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas everyone, it has been a great year, lets hope we start 2016 off with some playoff wins!

If you traveling this holiday please be safe and enjoy this time with your family. If your in the military away from your loved ones this holiday season thanks for your service and dedication to our country!

God Bless!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas too all

I hope everyone has time to spend with family and friends. Be safe everyone
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Back at you Marlon and all other members.

Ps bengals please give us a super bowl this year.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas to you all.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 10:31 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Nice post, but let's not forget we have some solid members/fans from a few other counties also.

Yes we do and great for them,, but this forum is "MADE IN AMERICA" BABY  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas and it's a great day to be a Bengals fan. Wether posting or just reading, I have always enjoyed visiting the Bengal Boards and getting everyone's take on our favorite team. Just remember that sometimes it can be easier to say such things on the internet. Make sure to tell the people that REALLY matter in your life the same thing face to face (or mouth to ear). Merry Christmas to you all. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 11:38 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Back at you Marlon and all other members.

Ps bengals please give us a super bowl this year.

Nice Merry Christmas...  Happy New Year!!  Remember keep your stick on the ice!!!
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas Marlon and to all my fellow Bengal fans! We all deserve a Christmas present seeing this team go all the way!
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas to all!! WHO DEY!!
Reply/Quote
Yeah, Merry Christmas everyone.

Great year is right, beautifully said Marlon. Wink
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 02:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, Merry Christmas everyone.

Great year is right, beautifully said Marlon. Wink

Thanks!!!   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas WHO DEY Nation !!!!

Praying our D comes up huge and our O does just enough to beat Denver.

Monday Night Football home field advantage will be a huge factor..............need to take it to them quickly to quiet the crowd down.

The game will have playoff intensity, gonna come down to backup QB's and i like ours better.

WHO DEY Santa !!!!!!!..........we all want 2 W's in our stockings
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 01:14 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Nice Merry Christmas...  Happy New Year!!  Remember keep your stick on the ice!!!

That's right.  Remember: we're all in this together.

[Image: the-red-green-show-main.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 07:56 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: That's right.  Remember: we're all in this together.

[Image: the-red-green-show-main.jpg]
HHAHAHAA LOVE IT!!!!!!  REP!!!
Reply/Quote
I know it's a couple days late, but I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, a great year, and have an even better New Year!!! This really is a great place to come and hang out as there are some great people here!!!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote