Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great atmosphere, well done Bengals fans!
Watching the game online and the crowd noise was the loudest I remember it being for some time. Great support being shown and you could tell it gave the D some pop at times. Thinks are starting very nicely.

Reply/Quote
The broadcasters on TV actually said PBS fans were very knowledgeable about when to get loud and were great at it....
Reply/Quote
See...creating our own reality. Sending positive vibes is always a better option.
Reply/Quote
It was a little calm in the beginning for an opener, but the crowd got heavily involved after that first drive.

Would it kill people to actually be in their seats when it starts?

Also, WTF with no flyover??? Perfect weather day??? It was all that was missing from a perfect day...well, that and a steeler loss.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wife and I were at the game. Neither of us can hardly talk, and I'm tellin' you folks, at times it was deafening in there!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I thought it was a bit tame today, I have def heard it a lot louder...........

Thats ok we got the ugly win and the fan base can work on their Jungle.......NOISE
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 09:38 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: It was a little calm in the beginning for an opener, but the crowd got heavily involved after that first drive.

Would it kill people to actually be in their seats when it starts?

Also, WTF with no flyover??? Perfect weather day??? It was all that was missing from a perfect day...well, that and a steeler loss.

Was Oktoberfest up and running before the game? Maybe people were nurisng hangovers and didn't want to face all of that God-awful sunshine. It sure was a late-arriving crowd, like you mentioned.

When was the last flyover? I don't think we had one all of last season, either. Was there even one in 2013? Can't remember the last one.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 08:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The broadcasters on TV actually said PBS fans were very knowledgeable about when to get loud and were great at it....

lol they really said that? wow...it's not rocket science lmfao. 

But on a more serious note, I was down there and it was decently loud from the typical sections until the 4th quarter when it got close....people were sitting down being quiet on the last couple drives the chargers had, but fear not my bengal bretherns i was drunk as shit and all you gotta do is stand up.....yell....look behind you and look disappointed and start the movement lmao.

ok so im a bit buzzed but i promise you my hoarse voice helped out, a tiny bit lol. i was with 7 others and we got loud as **** and contributed. got people on their feet to create that INT BABY lol

god bless yall

goodnight. 

ps. who dey

ps2 love yall 
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 09:42 PM)corpjet Wrote: I thought it was a bit tame today, I have def heard it a lot louder...........

Thats ok we got the ugly win and the fan base can work on their Jungle.......NOISE

i thought it was a great crowd noise.. 3rd downs were very loud.. so have to disagree with you.. the noise looked like it got to Rivers too...
Reply/Quote