Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Great peeks at Training Camp
Here are some great peeks at training camp, I watched all of them haha.

https://vine.co/u/973343863798411264
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2015, 12:00 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Here are some great peeks at training camp, I watched all of them haha.

https://vine.co/u/973343863798411264

The more I see of Burkhead the more I think we might have our #4/5 WR already.  He's got some skills there.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 01:05 AM)EatonFan Wrote: The more I see of Burkhead the more I think we might have our #4/5 WR already.  He's got some skills there.

He has some, yes. But those videos showed Alford doing really well.

Also heard that Little and Jake Kumerow are having a very good camp. That's not to say Burkhead won't get some slot snaps. But it won't be as consistent as those guys.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 01:12 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: He has some, yes. But those videos showed Alford doing really well.

Also heard that Little and Jake Kumerow are having a very good camp. That's not to say Burkhead won't get some slot snaps. But it won't be as consistent as those guys.

Burkhead could run screens well being an RB.  I think Hue will use him there a fair amount.  Kumerow has impressed.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
ty for the link
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Liking all the slants to Green and moving him around.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 01:05 AM)EatonFan Wrote: The more I see of Burkhead the more I think we might have our #4/5 WR already.  He's got some skills there.

He definitely shows special qualities when he is in there. It's too bad the roster is very deep at his position.

The goal should be to get the best guys on the field though, so I agree with you. Put him in the slot like the playoff game... he did well (for a quarter) when no one was there, imagine how he might do when all the weapons are present.
Reply/Quote
Also, I've seen a lot of Tevin Reese the past few days.

Maybe Fred was onto something with this guy ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
A lot of completions on Hall. The move to safety might need to be permanent. Kumerow and Burkhead looked good.
[Image: 29p43f6.png]

Quote:"Massillon High School is ahead of us," owner Mike Brown said when asked about an indoor practice facility. "We don't have one."
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 01:17 AM)EatonFan Wrote: Burkhead could run screens well being an RB.  I think Hue will use him there a fair amount.  Kumerow has impressed.

Kumerow has surprising acceleration.  Hobson says he's been inconsistent but I'm not hearing what he's doing wrong.  I am truly hoping between Alford and Kumerow they make Tate expendable.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 02:36 PM)3wt Wrote: Kumerow has surprising acceleration.  Hobson says he's been inconsistent but I'm not hearing what he's doing wrong.  I am truly hoping between Alford and Kumerow they make Tate expendable.

I haven't heard any negatives on Kumerow besides him needing to improve his blocking.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 03:39 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I haven't heard any negatives on Kumerow besides him needing to improve his blocking.

It will probably come down to what Kumerow can bring to STs. 

Green
Jones
Sanu
Burkhead (he can play in the backfield and on teams, so he's a lock to make the 53) bye-bye Peerman?
Alford
Kumerow or Little

At this point, it might be a surprise for Moore to make the team. Reese can go back to PS.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 03:44 PM)Shady Wrote: It will probably come down to what Kumerow can bring to STs. 

Green
Jones
Sanu
Burkhead (he can play in the backfield and on teams, so he's a lock to make the 53) bye-bye Peerman?
Alford
Kumerow or Little

At this point, it might be a surprise for Moore to make the team. Reese can go back to PS.

To my knowledge they would keep Burkhead as a RB.

Believe it's going to come down to Moore vs. Tate vs. Kumerow.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 02:36 PM)3wt Wrote: Hobson says he's been inconsistent but I'm not hearing what he's doing wrong.

When NFL Network featured our TC Kumerow dropped quite a few passes.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 08:05 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

If the coaches are letting him do this, his knee must be in pretty decent shape.

Did you see the one today where he was doing the step ladder? his knee looked in decent shape there as well.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2015, 06:06 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: If the coaches are letting him do this, his knee must be in pretty decent shape.

Did you see the one today where he was doing the step ladder? his knee looked in decent shape there as well.

Decent; yes. Ready to play? Not sure, especially since that step ladder video was slowed down. We don't know how much explosiveness he had going into that jump. But it is positive that he is doing well and still rehabbing. The defense needs him. Badly
Reply/Quote