Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great to see!

Reply/Quote
Good to see!
Is it just me or did that look like a CGI throw? He didn’t look like he threw it that hard but it just kept going.
His arm strength looked good on that one.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 03:25 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Good to see!
Is it just me or did that look like a CGI throw? He didn’t look like he threw it that hard but it just kept going.

Nah that’s just what a 50yrd throw from a guy with a weak arm looks like
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 03:25 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Good to see!
Is it just me or did that look like a CGI throw?  He didn’t look like he threw it that hard but it just kept going.  

Yeah...a nice, easy throw there. 
Reply/Quote
I LOVE IT! Lets get the best thing that happened to the Bengals in years back on the field and protect our greatest asset!!!
Reply/Quote
Rocket...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 03:25 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Good to see!
Is it just me or did that look like a CGI throw?  He didn’t look like he threw it that hard but it just kept going.  

A key moving forward is to minimize the swelling (ice after all activity) to allow him to keep working hard and progressing. He is less than 5 months in so appears he may be ahead of schedule which is wonderful if true.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 04:10 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: A key moving forward is to minimize the swelling (ice after all activity) to allow him to keep working hard and progressing. He is less than 5 months in so appears he may be ahead of schedule which is wonderful if true.

I remember being surprised that Palmer was able to come back so quickly, especially considering how late it happened. It's crazy what they can do medically these days.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 04:22 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I remember being surprised that Palmer was able to come back so quickly, especially considering how late it happened. It's crazy what they can do medically these days.

Yeah they can even give one of those injured players a vagina while they are being operated on. I know for a fact all the Steeler players have opted for a vagina during surgery and rehab.
Reply/Quote
I just hate that my eyes go straight to his leg. I hate that this is the new normal.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 04:31 PM)GodFather Wrote: Yeah they can even give one of those injured players a vagina while they are being operated on. I know for a fact all the Steeler players have opted for a vagina during surgery and rehab.

They put piggy's on his face
Reply/Quote
I thought he wasn't ever going to walk again? The over reaction to his injury may be up there with the draft going to commercial around the Bengals pick and the Chase pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 04:22 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I remember being surprised that Palmer was able to come back so quickly, especially considering how late it happened. It's crazy what they can do medically these days.

And Palmer played game 3 in the preseason.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Thanks goodness he's YOUNG. With today's medical technology, he'll likely forget that he injured it, in a year or two.
I messed my left knee up pretty bad back in 2018, and even at 50 yrs old, I never even think about it while golfing or any other activity.
Reply/Quote
Damn brother. That is my QB, great to see to say the least!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 04:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn brother. That is my QB, great to see to say the least!

Yeah, here's one taking a 3 step drop and putting some torque on the knee...

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 03:20 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

is that THE Jordan Palmer?
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 04:28 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, here's one taking a 3 step drop and putting some torque on the knee...

Looking great man, cannot believe it after that injury. Crazy.Shocked
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 03:20 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

This is great but hilariously the person who tweeted this is one of my best friends. He felt he made the big time with his tweet being used by CincyJungle lol
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 05:38 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: This is great but hilariously the person who tweeted this is one of my best friends. He felt he made the big time with his tweet being used by CincyJungle lol

He did!!!!!!!
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote