Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great win! Now do it again.
Yup, we had a good defensive win yesterday and I enjoyed listening to steeler fans cry all day, but one win shouldn’t mean Zac Taylor deserves another year.

If I were Mike Brown I’d tell Zac he needs to win another game before totally securing his job another year. He has a very depleted Texans team this week and the tougher Ravens next. Winning one more this year would give me a little more confidence with him returning that things might be different.

This came from Mo Eggar. I agree with what he had to say on the subject of keeping or firing Zac Taylor.

What do you guys have to say?
Reply/Quote
Was thinking something similar. How would everyone feel about Zac if he won the Ravens game? What if they won both?

I cannot see us winning the Ravens game... but I never saw us taking care of the Steelers either..

If we ended 5-10-1 I think we would all be pretty excited.
Reply/Quote
Actually yeah. Win or lose, let the other team know they've been through hell.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
The Bengals always have trouble with the Texans, and I've only known them to beat them once. So, this Sunday is an opportunity to get that monkey off their back. If they bring anything like the game they brought yesterday, it should be winnable. The Ravens are always tough, but yeah closing out the year on three wins would be great!
Reply/Quote
Always try to win. Always!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 11:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Always try to win. Always!

Yep.

[Image: 7f1ae5fc4b49c8412bb6f8f90888ce962bb8a257...1add64.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote