Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greater Cincinnati’s Stupid Weather
Yesterday in Greater Cincinnati, the weather was 63 degrees.

Today in Greater Cincinnati, it was 30 degrees and 24 degrees now (I think it’s colder now and it’s actually snowing).

Is weather this stupid anywhere else?
Reply/Quote
climate change
Reply/Quote
I've lived in 6 different states and 2 different countries. In most every place I have lived aside from the desert there always seems to be some form of the saying, "If you don't like the weather wait a few minutes." So I don't think significant shifts in weather are isolated to the greater Cincinnati area.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
No such thing as climate change, huh? Last year here in SC the lake froze solid. This year so far the temperature has barely dipped below 40 in the day and just once below freezing. I can only imagine how hot it'll be come summer time here this year  .. A few years ago in Texas the temperature reached over 115 73 straight days without a drop of rain that entire summer.. Everything in the front yard died.. trees, grass, bushes.. all dead. It's not isolated  .
Does anyone realize that in our lifetime ships have been able to navigate the Arctic without icebreakers for the first time in recorded history? It's not a coincidence  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 08:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yesterday in Greater Cincinnati, the weather was 63 degrees.

Today in Greater Cincinnati, it was 30 degrees and 24 degrees now (I think it’s colder now and it’s actually snowing).

Hello.

Last year at this time we were finishing up a 10-day run where the temp never got above 20 here in Dayton. I like 60 degree wacky January weather much better than the single-digit stuff.
Reply/Quote
The weather is "erratic" not "stupid".

No need for such a pejorative term to describe a natural phenomenon.
Reply/Quote
See if this shows up.........

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 08:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yesterday in Greater Cincinnati, the weather was 63 degrees.

Its life in the Midwest you've been here long enough that theres no reason to complain about it anymore.
Reply/Quote
So then what's the weather like in Lesser Cincinnati?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2019, 02:49 PM)Interceptor Wrote: So then what's the weather like in Lesser Cincinnati?

That's where the Hobbits live right?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Damn sounds like VA weather
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
A few years ago the Mrs and myself went to Columbus to visit my son and daughter. It was the first time in her entire life she'd ever driven in snow (She's almost 70 by the way) and her very first trip into the great white she ran into a whiteout. We couldn't even see the tail lights of the car directly in front of us so....naturally she calmly panicked and had me drive the rest of the way.. lol She doesn't believe me that whiteouts are fairly common..  NO! IT'S A ONCE IN EVERY 500 YEARS EVENT! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
0 degrees right now. Feels like -9 but high of 60 on Sunday.

That's stupid.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2019, 11:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 0 degrees right now. Feels like -9 but high of 60 on Sunday.  

That's stupid.

That's Weather....  we had cold air from the north take over and it looks like according to your forecast warm air from the south will push thru by the weekend.
Reply/Quote
Yesterday morning we had a temp of -24 degrees with a wind chill of close to -50.  On sunday, we are forecast for 52 with rain.  and then we get cold again next week.  but for 2 days we are going to be above 40!  I don't understand it either, but I'll definitely take watching the Super Bowl in shorts and a tee shirt. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Live in Toronto, right now :@...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote