Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest Movie Quotes ever
"Wendy? Darling? Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in.

Gonna bash 'em right the **** in!"
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn't want to do it. Felt I... owed it to them.
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
"Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor, but every once in a while...it's a dildo. Of course it's company policy never to, imply ownership in the event of a dildo... always use the indefinite article 'A' dildo, never 'Your' dildo."
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
[Image: TastyBurger.png]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
[Image: say-what-again-i-dare-you.jpg]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Zed's dead baby. Zed's dead.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dirty Harry
"Man's got to know his limitations."
Reply/Quote
You're Gonna need a bigger boat
Reply/Quote
"Go ahead. Make my day"
Reply/Quote
Josephus: "Seize this Honkus"

Lol, this movie is on right now on Sundance, although they cut it due to language, it's funny as hell.

"Groovus"
Reply/Quote
Here is sub zero now plain zero....
Reply/Quote
"He called the shit poop!" - Billy Madison

"If peeing your pants is cool then I must be Miles Davis" - Old tour guide woman in Billy Madison
Reply/Quote

How's it with stains?
Reply/Quote
Vincent: Pansy, look at me.
Pansy: Yes, Vincent.
Vincent: Do you... do you... love me?
Pansy: Of course I love you.
Vincent: You... you don't mind the thing... on my... on my nose...
Pansy: Oh you mean your...
Vincent: Yes, my...
Pansy: No, darling... of course I don't mind...
Vincent: You could get used to have a chap around the house with a... with a... with a damn thing on his nose.
Pansy: Of course, my love. Everyone has something odd about them. Why I've got an enormous...
Vincent: Pansy!
Reply/Quote

"Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line."
Reply/Quote
I don't like your jerk off name. I don't like your jerk off face. I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you, jerk off.  Do I make myself clear?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 01:18 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I don't like your jerk off name. I don't like your jerk off face. I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you, jerk off.  Do I make myself clear?

"I'm sorry, I wasn't listening."
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Food for five years, a thousand gallons of gas, air filtration, water filtration, Geiger counter. Bomb shelter! Underground... God damn monsters.

Broke into the wrong goddamn rec room, didn't ya you bastard!

"We gotta do somethin'." I don't know why "we" always has to be me every damn time. We, we, we. What do I look like, an expert in worm?
Reply/Quote
Casablanca....Humphrey Bogart and the German tells him after taking over Europe, they will take of the USA....and Bogey says..." I warn you, there are places in New York you may not want to try to march into "
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
It's A Mad, Mad, World....Jim Backus in the plane..." " Let me make some Old Fashions the way dear old dad use to ".
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote