Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Greatness resides on the Bengals roster at 1 position:
This just means that the offense has been stopped to many times close to the 50 which gives the punter more chances to put it inside the 10.

This is not a good thing.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 12:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: No...the person said how bad Huber was. In reality, he's really good. And we have MANY problems. Why that guy picked Huber out to criticize, none of us realize.

Oh, I missed that detail! Lol.. yeah I dont get it either.. 

I cant remember what game it was, but it was awhile ago (pre broken jaw) I was watching the game with my redskins friend telling him how good our punter was, and then huber ends up putting the ball on the 2 yard line like clockwork all game. It was super impressive and we essentially won because of it. It was at least a huge reason. 

He is one of my favorite bengals players and a stand up guy too. The way he shrugged off getting cheap shotted like it was nothing was top notch.
Reply/Quote
Maybe the Bengals will have at least one selection to the All-Pro team?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Huber is uber.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 01:41 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Of all the players to complain about on the Bengals right now Huber is a constant.

Don't understand the hate that guy had for currently the best Punter in the League as Goodberry said.

Goodberry made that guy look like a tool man.
Reply/Quote