Green Bay
Carolina
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green Bay @ Carolina
Can Carolina stay undefeated?
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 12:56 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Can Carolina stay undefeated?

@ Carolina?

Green bay has to take this one to reclaim #1 seed in the NFC.... at least this defense should be a little easier than the broncos.
Reply/Quote
I'm picking GB as well. I just don't see the Panthers holding up against the pack.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Seems like a blueprint might be out there on how to play Rodgers. Yes, of course you have to get pressure on him, like any QB. I'm talking bout the specifics on how to do that.

Carolina has the defense that could do the same. I see it as a tossup.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I'd say this will be a good hard fought match. I'm gonna go with Rodgers and the Pac in a close one.
Reply/Quote
You guys pulling for the Panthers I am assuming? Hope the Bengals kick some Browns butt Thursday.
Reply/Quote
I am rooting hardcore for the Panthers. The rain was a huge factor in them not running away with the game against the Colts. Hopefully that wont be an issue against Green Bay.

I'd like to see them run over the Packers.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
I love Carolina and I hope they crush the Pack..but I think Pack handle their business. Even out the #1 seed again.
Reply/Quote
Carolina barely got past a struggling team at home. Green Bay pounds them
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:26 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys pulling for the Panthers I am assuming? Hope the Bengals kick some Browns butt Thursday.

It's the NFC.  We have no reason to pull for either team.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:26 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys pulling for the Panthers I am assuming? Hope the Bengals kick some Browns butt Thursday.

I always pull for the Packers as long as we're not playing them.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I think the Panthers can take Green Bay. Rodgers has been falling off and is really seeming to miss Jordy Nelson plus the running game isn't that great either.
Reply/Quote
I'm going with Carolina in this one.  Just think Green Bay's weaknesses got exposed in that Denver game and Carolina takes advantage. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote