Poll: Which team wins?
Green Bay
Denver
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green Bay @ Denver
(11-02-2015, 02:01 AM)packerbacker Wrote: After that I am pretty sure we're pretenders.

I wouldn't say that at all. You have a good defense, best QB in the NFL,  goob RBs,  and a good WR core. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Wow! GB looked like crap and Denver looked good. I thought for sure it'd be the other way around.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 03:33 AM)J24 Wrote: I wouldn't say that at all. You have a good defense, best QB in the NFL,  goob RBs,  and a good WR core. 

You guys would destroy us right now. Our defense is awful right now. @Carolina next week could easily be another loss.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 10:15 AM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys would destroy us right now. Our defense is awful right now. @Carolina next week could easily be another loss.

Tought defenses make great offenses look not so great.. But look at the carolina game as a chance to control you bid for the #1 seed... take that head to head contest
Reply/Quote
Aaron Rodgers with 77 yards and 0 TDs, and Aaron and Peyton combining for 0 TDs? Pretty wacky.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 04:52 AM)Adamantium Wrote: Wow! GB looked like crap and Denver looked good. I thought for sure it'd be the other way around.

You and everyone else in the world outside of Denver.
Reply/Quote