Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bronco's fans are trash compared to Bengals fans
I'm a little late on this but I just wanted to share my experience from going to the Bengals game last week in Denver.

First of all, the tailgating was non existent. Yes, it was cold (10 degrees maybe), but there were literally zero tailgaters out. We showed up around 2 pm and parked in a lot right up against the stadium. It was literally us and another set up Bengals fans next to us and the lot stayed empty up until about an hour before game time. I asked a Broncos fan where all the tailgaters were at, being completely serious, and he said its too damn cold out for people to tailgate and acted as if I was trying to be a hardass or something. I also asked another fan the same question and he said Bronco's fans are the biggest bandwagon fans in the world, which I can completely see.

So, next up, Mile High Stadium is a complete dump. I know I have gotten on PBS over the years for not having many upgrades, but MHS makes PBS look like freaking Caesar's palace. Everything is outdated, the video screens are about as big as the TV in my living room and the stadium just has zero personality. So im actually pretty grateful for having PBS after visiting that piece of crap.

Now onto the fans. My first experience inside the stadium with the fans was waiting in line for a beer (they dont have beer vendors in the seats, which is ridiculous). Some Bronco's fan bought me my beers and a shot of tequila which was super nice. The fans in our seats were a little different. They cursed at us the entire second half (because their team was being destroyed the first half) saying things like "go back to Ohio you douche bags" and "Bengals suck ****". It was very uncomfortable and we did nothing to provoke any of this. Some old lady also told my wife's brother she wanted to fight him. The fans also booed their team during the game which is pretty sad.

So, compared to Bengals fans I must say that Bronco's fans arent nearly as dedicated to their team. Not nearly as big tailgaters, dont nearly get as loud, and dont have nearly as nice of a stadium. Go Bengals fans.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
So how badly did your wife's brother get his ass kicked?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Too cold to tailgate? Those idiots live in cold lol
Reply/Quote
Kickoff was at 6:00 local time on a Monday, correct?

If that is the case, I can't say I'm surprised that there was no tailgating. 60,000 people can't take off of work...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote