Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green may play today
I doubt he will play today, but why wouldn't he be available next week? That would be great if he did play. He kills the Ravens.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/11/18/report-bengals-to-make-call-on-a-j-green-after-pregame-warmups/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I was kinda hoping that they'd wheel Eifert out in a Hannibal style dolly for decoy purposes.

Every little bit helps!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I see Ross is still questionable with the groin injury. Groin? That's an interesting way to spell mangina.. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 12:41 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I doubt he will play today, but why wouldn't he be available next week? That would be great if he did play. He kills the Ravens.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/11/18/report-bengals-to-make-call-on-a-j-green-after-pregame-warmups/

Green is listed as OUT.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 12:54 PM)kevin Wrote: Green is listed as OUT.  

Where? I haven't seen it. Yet. Not saying I don't believe it, in fact I expect it, I just haven't seen anything. 
Reply/Quote

He was doubtful on Friday and no announcement has been made about his status yet this morning other than they will decide after a morning workout.
Granted even if he is active I'm not holding out hope that he actually plays

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

They won’t release the roster till 1130.

Reply/Quote
He came out in sweats and sneakers. Doesn’t look like a player getting ready to play.
Reply/Quote

So, to prove he is out, you provide a link that lists him as doubtful?  Okay.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 01:27 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: He came out in sweats and sneakers. Doesn’t look like a player getting ready to play.

shhh....  it's our way to counter their "which QB will be playing" tactic.

They won't see it coming.. they'll be Oh snap! Green is playing.   ALthough the real deal is Boyd vs the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
Ok. He's inactive. Oh well.

Bengals at Ravens

Bengals: WR A.J. Green, CB KeiVarae Russell, LB Preston Brown, LB Nick Vigil, OL Cedric Ogbuehi, WR Josh Malone, DL Adolphus Washington
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 01:36 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Ok. He's inactive. Oh well.

Bengals at Ravens

Bengals: WR A.J. Green, CB KeiVarae Russell, LB Preston Brown, LB Nick Vigil, OL Cedric Ogbuehi, WR Josh Malone, DL Adolphus Washington

Russell? Hmm...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote