Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green only ranked #92?
Green has been ranked #92 overall by PFF which I think is sad because he is a top 20 player in my opinion.. I do know that he had a injury season but he was #97 overall last year but went up 5 spots even though he had a down year.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 02:15 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Green has been ranked #92 overall by PFF which I think is sad because he is a top 20 player in my opinion.. I do know that he had a injury season but he was #97 overall last year but went up 5 spots even though he had a down year.

They automatically knock Bengals players down 20 spots or so.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 02:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: They automatically knock Bengals players down 20 spots or so.

Sure seems that way most of the times.
Reply/Quote
I guess they just lost respect for us..

Or don't even have any at all.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 03:07 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Sure seems that way most of the times.

Whitworth probably won't be any higher than 80th, despite being a top 3 OT in this league.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 03:14 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Whitworth probably won't be any higher than 80th, despite being a top 3 OT in this league.

I think he should be top 20 at least..

The guy deserves it, he is probably the most underrated O-line in the game.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 03:19 PM)milksheikh Wrote: I think he should be top 20 at least..

The guy deserves it, he is probably the most underrated O-line in the game.

Not every Bengals player can be top 20. AJ has all the physical tools, good stats year in and out even when missing time, and has been to multiple pro bowls (for what that's worth) so I'd call him top 20. Whit should definitely be top 100, but I wouldn't say he's top 20. Also a healthy Burfict and Atkins would both be top 50 IMO.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
'14 wasnt a stellar year for AC. He'll get back in form this year.
Reply/Quote
I would think Green would be at least in the top 20
Reply/Quote
92 is a joke and an insult
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I don't like PFF as much as I used to. They seemed to favor Nate Livings and it always amazed me since it seemed to be the opposite of what we saw. This year they went in depth with their draft analysis/scouting and it came across as crazy. They were mocking 4th/5th rounders in the 1st because of their grading system. I believe they had us going with Trey Flowers.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Think about it though, A.J. had at best one 'holy shit' (testing...) game last year against the Steelers (224yds 1 TD) that's it. Six total TD's on the season, no multi-TD games, it's understandable he'd take a hit. Add to that he was hurt both in the beginning and the end of the year, it's just a down year. #92 isn't bad.

Assuming no kickers, punters, or fullbacks make the list you're still looking at 101 spots over 14 positions (QB, HB, WR, TE, T, G, C, DE, DT, OLB, MLB/ILB, CB, FS, SS). There's only so many spots to go around. I'm looking at it a bit different, A.J. had a down year, and he's still on the list b/c if he wasn't people that aren't even Bengal fans would call Bullshit (testing...again).
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 05:01 PM)BernLock Wrote: 92 is a joke and an insult

He's definitely better than that but last year was lackluster. WR is a very crowded position in the NFL stats wise.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 05:49 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I don't like PFF as much as I used to. They seemed to favor Nate Livings and it always amazed me since it seemed to be the opposite of what we saw. This year they went in depth with their draft analysis/scouting and it came across as crazy. They were mocking 4th/5th rounders in the 1st because of their grading system. I believe they had us going with Trey Flowers.

Didn't PFF favor Mathis, who we never played in place of Livings?
Reply/Quote
Definitely a top 5 WR. Hopefully Andy can keep the ball down better this year...
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 12:05 AM)The Stars In Stripes Wrote: Definitely a top 5 WR. Hopefully Andy can keep the ball down better this year...

Sometimes it does seem as if Andy is trying to get our receivers killed out there. No wonder we try to limit our throws in the middle of the field.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 04:18 AM)treee Wrote: Sometimes it does seem as if Andy is trying to get our receivers killed out there. No wonder we try to limit our throws in the middle of the field.

It just seems like sometimes he overthrows it and you can see on Green's face that he is frustrated.
Reply/Quote
This shouldn't come as a surprise. IMO he is top 40 (with his performance last year).

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 10:25 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Didn't PFF favor Mathis, who we never played in place of Livings?

Oh yeah, they were/are big Mathis fans over there.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 05:01 PM)BernLock Wrote: 92 is a joke and an insult

^this guy gets it
Reply/Quote