Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green says he is playing against Houston
Hope he lights it up.
Reply/Quote
It's the only thing I really care about for rest of season. Stay healthy and get 36 yards or whatever. I wouldn't be opposed to him riding the pine after he gets the yards.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good, hope he gets the milestone. He was the best WR in the league at one point this season IMHO.
Reply/Quote
I just hope he gets us in field goal range.

Our new kicker can kick 9 field goals and breaks the record !!

[Image: th?id=OIP.Me9cddae339ba76a609a519e5aa29a...=269&h=175]

[Image: th?id=OIP.M3d9951b17948dbbcca755cbec4653...=257&h=162]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hopefully he gets 37 yards and we shut him down for good.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Why shut him down?  One of the reasons why I honestly think that the Pats are so good is that they are always, and I mean ALWAYS using games to practice.  Up by three scores against a basement dweller?  They'll run a two minute drill.  No matter the situation, they are looking to faceroll people.  I'd really like to see a shift toward that mentality, even if the games are meaningless.  No fear so long as everyone is making smart decisions.  Rack up the points no matter what and use that practice when the games matter imo.
Reply/Quote
He wants it, his teammates want it for him, and as fan I wan to see him get it. **** the "shelf," that what the off-season is for. Hope he gets 237 yards the last two games.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 07:15 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Why shut him down?  One of the reasons why I honestly think that the Pats are so good is that they are always, and I mean ALWAYS using games to practice.  Up by three scores against a basement dweller?  They'll run a two minute drill.  No matter the situation, they are looking to faceroll people.  I'd really like to see a shift toward that mentality, even if the games are meaningless.  No fear so long as everyone is making smart decisions.  Rack up the points no matter what and use that practice when the games matter imo.
Bengals will be lucky to get a win let alone run up the score LMAO I do want AJ to get his yards and no further damage to him.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 07:15 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Why shut him down?  One of the reasons why I honestly think that the Pats are so good is that they are always, and I mean ALWAYS using games to practice.  Up by three scores against a basement dweller?  They'll run a two minute drill.  No matter the situation, they are looking to faceroll people.  I'd really like to see a shift toward that mentality, even if the games are meaningless.  No fear so long as everyone is making smart decisions.  Rack up the points no matter what and use that practice when the games matter imo.

Agreed, this is the mindset I want our team to embrace.  We have the talent.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 03:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hope he lights it up.

Amen.  As much as I want my high draft pick, I want them to get some momentum going into 2017.  And the guy deserves his record.  He's played lights out all season.

And I never mind beating the Texans.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 07:15 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Why shut him down?  One of the reasons why I honestly think that the Pats are so good is that they are always, and I mean ALWAYS using games to practice.  Up by three scores against a basement dweller?  They'll run a two minute drill.  No matter the situation, they are looking to faceroll people.  I'd really like to see a shift toward that mentality, even if the games are meaningless.  No fear so long as everyone is making smart decisions.  Rack up the points no matter what and use that practice when the games matter imo.

Peach !! Wink
Reply/Quote
Why? What's the point ? I don't want us ruining our draft position
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Hope he does well and hope he gets the milestone.

Dude was having an All Pro year and was arguably the best WR in the league. Sure, he didn't have a 300 yard game like Julio did. But he led the team in receptions and was a few yards away from being #1 in receiving yards.

He's missed 4 games and still ranks 14th in the league in yards
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
I kept him on my fantasy team. He was my first pick and did well until he got injured. I just benched him until this week in the playoffs. Hope he has a great game.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Good thing.

Looks like our TE made of glass is out again. What a shock.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 10:52 PM)Trademark Wrote: Why? What's the point ? I don't want us ruining our draft position

Our draft position is pretty much set. Even if we win the last two games it's not going to change all that much because there's a bunch of teams sitting at 7 wins, well 4 actually and 6 with 8 so unless they forfeit games or the league magically decides to let us play 17 regular season games and we win all of them we're pretty much already set where we're at give or take a position.  
Might as well go out with a bang and play the spoiler although no rational Bengals fan really wants shitsburg to win out over Baltimore, but the team isn't going to throw a game on their account..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 03:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hope he lights it up.

I hope he doesn't get lit up in a meaningless game!
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 10:52 PM)Trademark Wrote: Why? What's the point ? I don't want us ruining our draft position

[Image: raw]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
PFT says the team might hold him out tonight:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/24/report-bengals-may-not-play-a-j-green/

Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green declared himself ready to return to action during the week, but it seems that declaration wasn’t enough to guarantee his presence in the lineup.

Green moved from two days of limited practice to a full workout on Friday, which suggested that he was on the path to playing after sitting out the last four games because of a hamstring injury. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Bengals are not “so sure” they can count on Green for Saturday night’s game, however, and that they may keep him on the bench as a result.

The Bengals don’t have much reason to push Green to play at less than 100 percent as their playoff hopes have been extinguished, but Green’s vow to play this week suggests the team’s plight isn’t enough for Green to throw in the towel on the season.

The Bengals ruled out tight end Tyler Eifert on Friday, so a decision to sit Green would leave the Texans with two threats off the radar in the passing game.
Reply/Quote

Even if we win this game I'm SURE there will still be a suitable injured corner available come day 1 of the draft! Ninja
Reply/Quote