Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Hardy
(07-16-2015, 10:21 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Except when he punched a woman in the face while out one night in Cincy. That was with the Bengals, not Titans and Cowboys.

I also see another Bengals fan is tryig to suggest that grabbing a stripper by the hair and slamming her face into a stage isn't that bad because she's a stripper.

What a classless fan base. No wonder this sack of shit still has a job with this franchise. I expected the "Yea, well Ray Rice was bad too" responses, but I have never seen someone defend Pacman by saying that his victim was just a stripper. And here it is twice...

I just read over the thread again and i only see one person saying "just a stripper". 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Jones has not been convicted of anything since arriving in CIN. He would probably be out of the league if that happened.

Like Baltimore has any moral high ground to stand on... BAL should be worried less with what scumbags other teams employ and concern themselves more with their team moving away from their disgusting city again.
Reply/Quote
[Image: raylewismurder.jpg]
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote